I NEVER FELT THIS FUCKING UGLY

wtfiswrongwithyou

wtfiswrongwithyou

Bronze
i asked my sister to record me for a moment so i can see myself in a motion for the first time. I lowkey avoid looking at myself in pictures and video, but i spend hours in front of mirror analysing my subhuman face. I watched the video and now i wish i wasnt fucking born. I got a fucking horse face with hooded eyes and large hooked nose. The only thing that saves me is my long metalhead hair and that im tall.
0 80zVM0MX5D UPBIH

i am gonna try to lose 20 kg so i can look like this, i have this vampiric dark triad pheno. I wish i looked like this, because atleast i actually would have unique looks which is not ugly for me. This is the easiest way i can ascend for now, so i am gonna try to starvemax. I dont even know why i registered on this forum because after posting my face here i developed this fucking bdd bullshit. I am the ugliest guy that ever was fucking born.

• +1
Reactions: jué and Darkeningstar
ask for ratings and then get surgery if necessary

I'm in the same boat as you. Don't starve but yea we need to lose weight to get lean asf :love:

What camera was used? Because I also become suicidal when I see a photo of myself that is taken with a smartphone camera. Such cameras are known to cause severe facial distortions, such as asymmetry, enlarged nose and narrowed face...

What camera was used? Because I also become suicidal when I see a photo of myself that is taken with a smartphone camera. Such cameras are known to cause severe facial distortions, such as asymmetry, enlarged nose and narrowed face...
it was from like 2 meters distance and it was an iphone 14 . The thing is that if i will post my face i will pass as a mtn maybe. BUT IN MOTION I AM FUCKING HIDEOUS. I will show the video actually if this thread will be popular and if my sister didnt remove the video.

Wait till you see me. I’m the ugliest dude on here.

it was from like 2 meters distance and it was an iphone 14 . The thing is that if i will post my face i will pass as a mtn maybe. BUT IN MOTION I AM FUCKING HIDEOUS. I will show the video actually if this thread will be popular and if my sister didnt remove the video.
ur making me scared

Feel free to show the video so we can rate you

my sister is sleeping so i will do that tomorrow.

here is a video of me where i dont look that hideous

MYYY FUCKING HOOOKEEDDD JEW NOSEEE I AM LAUGHINGGG WHYYYY
keep in mind that i am 20% body fat here so i plan to get to 10 % and i hope i will look more vampiric
0 80zVM0MX5D UPBIH

this is my goal, i really hope there is a hope that i can look like this at some point. I know its jfl and its not what this forum aims for but this is the look that i would pick.

• +1
Reactions: jué