I never got to be young and happy

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken

Now my youth is officially gone it’s truly over for me, only ruthless adult life awaits me, no more innocence, only pain and suffering

I just want to be forever young, I wish I was a vampire who could be a teenager for 100+ years with constant pleasure

But time goes so fast, my teen years ended so fucking fast, I will never get them back, I will never be able to change the mistakes I made

This video shows how valued youth is but the fact it is so short and Jennifer is like 50 now is so scary, youth fades instantly, everyone will suffer eventually and live missing the past forever

It is truly over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, IMZLEGEND, Toth's thot and 8 others
being a teenager is overrated

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 2597, Ryan and 4 others
Experiencing teen love was the highlight of my life. Nothing will ever compare.

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
being a teenager is overrated
Being carefree with hardly any stress (muh muh muh exams xd)

And doing hedonistic impulsive things with ur fellow retards at an age where you can get away with it is everything

I will never experience that again plus I didn’t make the most of it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Toth's thot, Need2Ascend and 2 others

And doing hedonistic impulsive things with ur fellow retards at an age where you can get away with it is everything

dw bro i used to think like that but i’m over it now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
You're the one setting a limit on yourself. Why don't you think you can find satisfaction right now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 1476
will you still love me when i'm no longer young and beautiful

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2403
who abused you

• So Sad
You're the one setting a limit on yourself. Why don't you think you can find satisfaction right now?
I’m not in school anymore and can’t get social circle

Plus I have descended hard I’m around a 2.5-3/10 now, I used to be around a 5 before so I was at least able to be treated normally

I have no future it’s completely over

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 1476
I’m not in school anymore and can’t get social circle plus a cute innocent virgin gf

Plus I have descended hard I’m around a 2.5-3/10 now, I used to be around a 5 before so I was at least able to be treated normally

exactly how i was, it will get better

• +1
I’m not in school anymore and can’t get social circle plus a cute innocent virgin gf

You need to fix your shit and stop being a bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 2403
that time last week i stabbed some motherfucker for looking at my gfs asz

That's true but most people had average youths, not the crazy Chad in HS/College youth. And they say getting older feels good because you have more freedom with money and people respect you more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 2403
Keep crying bitch. You could be getting smarter making more money getting a girlfriend getting a bigger dick getting ripped but instead youre crying cuz u feel sorry for yourself. Slap yourself in the face

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Keep crying bitch. You could be getting smarter making more money getting a girlfriend getting a bigger dick getting ripped but instead youre crying cuz u feel sorry for yourself. Slap yourself in the face
i need a coach like you. please come beat me and make me work for my dreams

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee

Now my youth is officially gone it’s truly over for me, only ruthless adult life awaits me, no more innocence, only pain and suffering

I just want to be forever young, I wish I was a vampire who could be a teenager for 100+ years with constant pleasure

But time goes so fast, my teen years ended so fucking fast, I will never get them back, I will never be able to change the mistakes I made

This video shows how valued youth is but the fact it is so short and Jennifer is like 50 now is so scary, youth fades instantly, everyone will suffer eventually and live missing the past forever

It is truly over

A brother advice to u

• +1

It is truly over

Btw brutally over for me too.. I'm spending my teenage looksmaxing in the basement.... When I'll ascend i will be past my teenage.. I'll never experience what teenage is:feelswhy:.. Hope they make a realistic simulation before i die so that i can experience it

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 2403
:feelswhy:

• +1
THINK TRAUMATISED OGRE THINK

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back