No one talked to you in school?

bro fucked his cousin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and Jpg
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, vermillioncorefan and Zeruel
Just when is this chadlite larping to be an incel going to stop?

Reminder that this guy has long dark hair, looks like a prettyboy and packs a 7x6 BWC (i've got proof)

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Just when is this chadlite larping to be an incel going to stop?

Reminder that this guy has long dark hair, looks like a prettyboy and packs a 7x6 BWC (i've got proof)
Shit I want that proof too 🤪🤪

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Jpg
Yeah but they were fat ugly deformed retarded kids
Damn, they at least talked to me before they said “bye nigger” and then went to ride the big cocks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Vermilioncore
Damn, they at least talked to me before they said “bye nigger” and then went to ride the big cocks.
dayum you got cucked big time lil bro it’s over it’s over for you

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
ong, I haven’t had a full conversation with a female is years
Now that i think ab it me neither, i just do with one girl i date

I talk to the dead cat outside and pretend it’s a girl
bro what? jfl. tbh I don’t really mind if I don’t talk to women, since I have my own friend group now. also I haven’t beat my dick since friday (today I was eating and almost came but didn’t) and I feel confident nd shiet

Now that i think ab it me neither, i just do with one girl i date
yeah, also I don’t even think you’re supposed to have long conversations with the opposite gender unless you really know them or it’s thru text

Truecel trait

bro what? jfl. tbh I don’t really mind if I don’t talk to women, since I have my own friend group now. also I haven’t beat my dick since friday (today I was eating and almost came but didn’t) and I feel confident nd shiet
I would pet the dead cat and say “there there Sara” and give it a name and pretend it’s a woman

If we're talking a proper conversation that lasts longer than 30 seconds I haven't had one since 12, you probably did when you were young and don't remember

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
yeah, also I don’t even think you’re supposed to have long conversations with the opposite gender unless you really know them or it’s thru text
I disagree, talking with women is healthy for you. You shouldnt force yourself for anything just do what you feel like

I would pet the dead cat and say “there there Sara” and give it a name and pretend it’s a woman
nvm youre a fucking troll.

how could I forget jfl