I never had a father figure in my life..

lonelystoner

lonelystoner

Get a mortgage on your face.
Im 25 years old and never had a legit father figure in my life. I do have a dad but he isnt even supportive at all. He always yells at me and is always grumpy. Becuase of the lack of support for a father and their support, I'm never confident in anything I do. I dont have a dad I can talk to and just talk with about life and what problems I have. I hate my dad. Because of the way I grew up, I suffer from anxiety, addicted to alcohol, low confidence, and depression. How do I become a better man?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 9426 and 16 others
You can’t become a better man. But you can always mog a better man and become a better man that way

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x, malignant, benchortable and 9 others
Me continuing my day after not reading this thread
63A09739 FBFA 4810 9A35 C83D5745CEE4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Polka, RoundHouse and 13 others
Well i think you know what you need to do. You can stop drinking, create routines, earn some money, try to create a vision what to do in your life

• +1
Reactions: Romnel, HighIQcel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Im 25 years old and never had a legit father figure in my life. I do have a dad but he isnt even supportive at all. He always yells at me and is always grumpy. Becuase of the lack of support for a father and their support, I'm never confident in anything I do. I dont have a dad I can talk to and just talk with. I hate my dad. Becuase of the way I grew up, I suffer from anxiety, addicted to alochol, low confidence, and depression. How do I become a better man?
You become a better man by taking control of your life. You have to stop feeling sorry for yourself - you are 25 years old, aka a fully grown man. Sooner or later you're gonna have to start acting like it. Nobody is going to 'fix' you. You have to do this yourself. Plenty of men had shitty/absent fathers and overcame it. You are not special in that regard. Time to man up, basically.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and WBC323
Images 52

• +1
Reactions: WBC323 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Im 25 years old and never had a legit father figure in my life. I do have a dad but he isnt even supportive at all. He always yells at me and is always grumpy. Becuase of the lack of support for a father and their support, I'm never confident in anything I do. I dont have a dad I can talk to and just talk with about life and what problems I have. I hate my dad. Because of the way I grew up, I suffer from anxiety, addicted to alcohol, low confidence, and depression. How do I become a better man?
Stop bitching. You sound like a woman now. You don't need a dad to be a man.

I was grown up by mother and grandmother. Grandad only bad mouthed me. Can relate, man.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and WBC323
i'm sorry you deserve a good dad. everybody does. people don't make kids if you can't afford it.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
i'm sorry you deserve a good dad. everybody does. people don't make kids if you can't afford it.
And not only financially.

Op you can only accept it. It's just a part of us and it doesn't have to be totally bad.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
And not only financially.

Op you can only accept it. It's just a part of us and it doesn't have to be totally bad.
afford it i mean by it able to be good parents; my bad.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
stfu if u still have parents retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
You're not alone, become Muslim and one with us.

• WTF
Reactions: Pumanator
You're just looking for excuses to be a wimp, plenty don't even have a dad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
No father figure is truly life crippling, especially when ur father is actually there but he doesn't teach you anything and doesn't talk to you. I had a father like that, young me wanted to be a surgeon, i was in love, i was athletic god. But my father never cared, and religious fuck didnt let me love.

everyday I imagine myself slitting his throat. I have no motivation since he denied me my passion. Slowly trying to build myself again but its fucking hard, prob gonba get some aderal prescription

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear and Deleted member 4430
No father figure is truly life crippling, especially when ur father is actually there but he doesn't teach you anything and doesn't talk to you. I had a father like that, young me wanted to be a surgeon, i was in love, i was athletic god. But my father never cared, and religious fuck didnt let me love.

everyday I imagine myself slitting his throat. I have no motivation since he denied me my passion. Slowly trying to build myself again but its fucking hard, prob gonba get some aderal prescription
the origin of vitruvian

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Vitruvian

You didnt lose out in much tbqh

cope
coming from a single mother, crackhouse like upbringing