I never paid attention in history class

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
I don’t know why they even teach that shit subject. I mean why should I care what some old dead farts from 500 years ago did, it ain’t my fault that they made dumb choices lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, vermillioncorefan, h111 and 1 other person
im in ap world history, i dont need to pay attention in the class since i already know the stuff they teach

especially since im in a american school, they have to teach these retards who dont know where germany is on a map 900 years of history

learning history at school doesnt help because they dont teach it correctly but history does help you

• +1
Reactions: h111
im in ap world history, i dont need to pay attention in the class since i already know the stuff they teach

especially since im in a american school, they have to teach these retards who dont know where germany is on a map 900 years of history

learning history at school doesnt help because they dont teach it correctly but history does help you
But my question is why should I give two shits about some war a bunch of dead faggots fought 600 years before I was born? I mean I’ve yet to use this knowledge. i mean this country fought that country, and this country took over this country, yada yada, big fucking deal I mean it’s not like that hasn’t happened 1000 times already lol

• +1
Reactions: noobs and vermillioncorefan
Is this bad boy appeal

it shows.

history is very important and a source of immense knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins and noobs
"those who dont know history are bound to repeat its mistakes"

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins and noobs
it shows.

history is very important and a source of immense knowledge
But I mean I be givin a1 backshots and can’t even point to where Germany is on a map

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
in school i was too horny, anxious, and insecure to even think

60% of my brain is focused on the half naked whores (dress code btw jfl)

20% is focused on if if I look stupid right now

20% is focused on if im gonna shit my pants or not cuz of ibd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johnny_Sins, vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
in school i was too horny, anxious, and insecure to even think

60% of my brain is focused on the half naked whores (dress code btw jfl)

20% is focused on if if I look stupid right now

20% is focused on if im gonna shit my pants or not cuz of ibd
Based

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and User28823
But my question is why should I give two shits about some war a bunch of dead faggots fought 600 years before I was born? I mean I’ve yet to use this knowledge. i mean this country fought that country, and this country took over this country, yada yada, big fucking deal I mean it’s not like that hasn’t happened 1000 times already lol
history gives you better judgement and by that makes you better leader, history is only important if your self employed or in politics

this is bc history gives you analogies and analogies are used by comparing circumstances of multiple events to determine to equality of the future consequences, subconsciously if you learned it well

Last edited:
history gives you better judgement and by that makes you better leader
I don’t wanna be a leader that’s too much responsibility I just wanna get pussy and watch adventure time and that’s easy

• +1
Reactions: noobs