I NEVER REALIZED HOW SUBHUMAN OF A PLACE INDIA IS HOLY SHIT JFL

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I'ts population is literally over ONE BILLION PEOPLE. It was only 400 million 50 years ago. How do they reproduce at such a rate!?
There is basically not a single river in India that is habitable for fish, all water sources are polluted as fuck!

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE VISIT THERE ON HOLIDAY??

What an utterly subhuman destination. Literal incel factory.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, NormieKilla and 23 others
If 99.9% of Indians don't mog you, you aren't a real incel.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slayerino, bonesoverblood, Chadelite and 3 others
I'ts population is literally over ONE BILLION PEOPLE. It was only 400 million 50 years ago. How do they reproduce at such a rate!?
There is basically not a single river in India that is habitable for fish, all water sources are polluted as fuck!

genocide is the solution my boy
Hoping for corona virus to absolutely obliterate CHINA + INDIA.

ALSO trump needs to build a proper wall.

We r full STAY TF OUT
shut up 90 year old conservative
muh wall jfl

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Catawampus, Mexicanboi and 4 others

We r full STAY TF OUT
Nigga u r indian:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 1973
Idc i am high

Can u make the forum accessible to Americans and European only?

All gooks/deathnics/turkroaches/illegals STAY OUT,

Reminder that u r all beneath us in every literal way and ur whole existence is cope and we hate your shitty faggot countries
jfl 1psl larper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 1973, 5'8manlet and 2 others

We r full STAY TF OUT
If the virus makes it to India, it's over. Completely and utterly fucking over. Curries would drop like flies. The spread would be insane. If China with all it's development can't cope, imagine India.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Patient A, Aesthetic and 4 others
Jfl How is this ok?
They can litterally be 2 Billion in 10 years.
Someone needs to nuke.
Sorry my Indian bros

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross, Patient A and noped
Triggered 3rd world gutter roach, ur life is meaningless and ur only exist as my spit bucket.

Kys subhuman
i totally live in the slums of africa
but your toxicity is a clear incel trait brother

India, superpower by 2030.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aesthetic, Ritalincel and noped
Keep coping my dad is from mallorca and my mom is half turkroach but I was BORN IN THE GREAT USA.
You look curry af nigga and you worship a curry :lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NormieKilla and noped

• Ugh..
Reactions: noped
Keep coping my dad is from mallorca and my mom is half turkroach but I was BORN IN THE GREAT USA.
Ngl, broski America’s a courrupt, Jew infested shithole too. Your food’s tainted with artificial chemicals and most of you are circumcucked at birth by greedy Jew Doctors who sell your foreskin to the cosmetic industry who use it to make anti-aging facial creams for rich, old white hags. I’d sooner rather be born in 3rd world curryland than America. I’m just glad I was born in England tbh

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bossman, Deleted member 3990 and noped
Any day another cope.

Enjoy life with your filthy yellow teeth and adidas trackpants and old 1000 year old brick buildings.

Go eat ur nans pussy or however u weird fuckers say grandma.

Fuck off we r full.
Lmao my teeth aren’t yellow we have dentists nigga. Imagine being proud to live in a country where you’re socially conditioned to literally castrate your children at birth.

• JFL
Reactions: bossman
VilePajeets

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
Any day another cope.

Enjoy life with your filthy yellow teeth and adidas trackpants and old 1000 year old brick buildings.

Go eat ur nans pussy or however u weird fuckers say grandma.

Fuck off we r full.
Hows life in United States of Hypergamy and Degeneracy

• JFL
Reactions: bossman
greedy Jew Doctors who sell your foreskin to the cosmetic industry who use it to make anti-aging facial creams for rich, old white hags. I’d sooner rather be born in 3rd world curryland than America. I’m just glad I was born in England tbh
England is not better jfl, it is legit turning into curry land :lul::lul::lul:
You're going to be a minority in the uk by 2050, so you WILL live in curry land :feelskek:

Also,
keep crying for low inhib high IQ jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, diggbicc and noped

I blame the subhuman abos despite marred with their subhuman genetics we still have caucasoid genes so it's easier to produce whiter more nordic genes next generation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and noped
Can u make the forum accessible to Americans and European only?

All gooks/deathnics/turkroaches/illegals STAY OUT,

Reminder that u r all beneath us in every literal way and ur whole existence is cope and we hate your shitty faggot countries
are you mad bro?

keep crying for robust prettyboys

• +1
We talked about this earlier, abos need to be nuked ASAP.

My mom is a half turkroach so I wont roast u bc I know ur another turk roach

Exactly so fucking true the kalash kept pure and know look them we were literally meant to be white dudes but our ancestors were retards tbqh

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and noped
I still need to do more research on himachal pradesh genealogy, sounds interesting

It is its like nordic indians tbqh

• +1
View attachment 245472 look at the glasses shes wearing in the pic, I put xoxo on her eyes 4 DOXX reasons u low iq 3rd world sewer rat.

Sorry but not everyone on this website is a lonely basement dweller like u.

Now if u want voice recordings of her calling me daddy while I put it in her asshole I can PM them rn deadsrs so u can exit this convo without ever challenging me EVER again.

Know ur place, ur my literal spitbucket.
giphy.gif

• +1
Lol not really.
I literally live in himachal.

And you just so happen to look like a nordic chad bro it's just a coincidence bro and don't even deny chad status I've seen your face yoh don't look indian but much more white

• +1
And you just so happen to look like a nordic chad bro it's just a coincidence bro and don't even deny chad status I've seen your face yoh don't look indian but much more white
Yeah its a coincidence.
This is average east himachali
Screenshot 2020 01 27 14 39 242

Average west himachali
Screenshot 2020 01 27 14 40 142

I am a mix of the two

• So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel
Ngl, broski America’s a courrupt, Jew infested shithole too. Your food’s tainted with artificial chemicals and most of you are circumcucked at birth by greedy Jew Doctors who sell your foreskin to the cosmetic industry who use it to make anti-aging facial creams for rich, old white hags. I’d sooner rather be born in 3rd world curryland than America. I’m just glad I was born in England tbh

imagine coping THAT HARD

• +1
I blame the subhuman abos despite marred with their subhuman genetics we still have caucasoid genes so it's easier to produce whiter more nordic genes next generation
curry?

This will forever be the reason I will never respect india or Indians smh.

U guys r absolutely beneath everyone else and deserved to be shamed 4 this sort of behavior
jfl america is a failed state where everyone works for the jews. look at your healthcare system or prison system. heck look at your political system. jfl at every patriotic american thinking they're vote makes a difference when its a bunch of jew nosed pedofiles who make the final say in any of your stinky affairs.

policeman of the entire world and can't even control the mexican pests rampant throught your glorious borders.

hope curryland bombs the statue of liberty

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Muh muh location pill when I live in Losangeles aka hypergamy central of the world (muh competing with actors/athletes/models/etc)

Keep coping, I would absolutely rule Spain, Italy, Netherlands etc. in terms of online dating
Vz5qzowtp0b11

• Love it
Free ma boi Kodak, 305 miami gang gang
location pill is real, when i say this i'm not trying to undermine ur achievements in slaying, but it would be much harder to slay because of the lesser use of dating apps around here

• +1
Free ma boi Kodak, 305 miami gang gang
tinder is dead in the netherlands, but yes you are correct keep slaying nigga

• Woah
True, obviously if I was in Mongolia or some shit place tinder would be impossible bc no one probably uses it there

Androgynous FTM low t faggot