I NEVER REST MY CHIN ON MY HAND LIKE THIS

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
You know how much wrong force do you apply on your chin when you're bored? Half of the weigth of your fucking body. You're literally roping one side of your chin with your hand.

boring-serious-face-man-rest-his-chin-his-hand-boring-serious-face-asian-man-rest-his-chin-his-hand-107490545.jpg

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, BrettyBoy, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
cope chad’s chin literally doesn’t know what force is, it grows right anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
cope chad’s chin literally doesn’t know what force is, it grows right anyway
It's true. Some have genes that go against the environmental forces applied on your face/body. Like that autistic chad (literally) that was posted here a few days ago and was constantly keeping his mouth open, but still had a Chad Face, defying every Mew's laws.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2581
I used to do this so much in school and otherwise cause I was way too tall for the damn midget desks they had

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2581
this might be the cause of my jaw asymmetry

I used to do this so much in school and otherwise cause I was way too tall for the damn midget desks they had
bro same they had to get a bigger desk for me in homeroom

i did this all the time in class

[Serious] Is anyone else scared of permanently changing their appearance?
  • Thread starterfukmylyf
  • Start dateFeb 26, 2019
  • TagsNone
Watch

fukmylyf

fukmylyf
-

JoinedNov 7, 2017Messages17,166
Feb 26, 2019
  • Add bookmark
I keep getting paranoid about this, let me explain. It's like when people say "if you keep making that face it'll get stuck that way." Well I have this bad habit of folding my ears when I'm bored and lately it looks like they're changing shape. I can't tell if it's my imagination or not. I also avoid fapping because im scared of permanently damaging my penis. These kind of thoughts started ever since I learned about mewing.

1483065407513.gif

★★★

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I do this to feel my superior jaw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Mom science

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and CopeAndRope
yeah u know thats the reason im assymetrical af

Hmm, any sources

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I've been avoiding doing this for atleast 5 years for this reason. To think of it, it could also have reverse effect, applying force to a bone to thicken it (like bonesmashing) to get a bigger chin and because of force directed upwards = less downward growth = short midface and forward grown chin if done during puberty?? 😂

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope