I never saw a good looking person being bullied

Fr12

Fr12

Half-larper, half-serious
I saw many guys and some girls being bullied in my lifetime.

Not a single Chad and Chadlite were bullied. Even shy Chads did not get bullied.

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Zygos4Life, Nosecel9000 and 3 others
Nope, I see plenty low status chadlites at least getting made fun of.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, BigBiceps and Deleted member 1464

Not a single Chad and Chadlite were bullied. Even shy Chads did not get bullied.

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING

giphy.gif
i agree

I mean I dont know There were prettyboys who were bullied by guys and called ugly Altough it was pretty obvious they're not

• +1
Reactions: Peachy, Usum and MiroslavBulldosex
A friend of mine was kinda bullied unironically cuz of his personality when he got older though 15-16 he became popular instead
Looks arent as important when you're younger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You need a reason to bully someone.

You need a reason to bully someone.
we had a pretty pretty foid in class who got heavily bullied till she dropped out . she was very nice helpful and beautiful don't know why tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and asiancel444
we had a pretty pretty foid in class who got heavily bullied till she dropped out . she was very nice helpful and beautiful don't know why tbh
If it was by girls its jealousy

If it was by boys it was to call her attention

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Usum
If it was by girls its jealousy

If it was by boys it was to call her attention
both whole class roasted her to death. And my 14 yo ass just participated to be cool. shame on me

You don't know why ? Really ?

You don't know why ? Really ?
man I'm for real. she was hot normal weight and was very nice. I think that was the problem. she just couldn't hurt a fly. an easy victim
man I'm for real. she was hot normal weight and was very nice. I think that was the problem. she just couldn't hurt a fly. an easy victim
maybe other foids just couldn't handle gettin mogged by her so they bullied here and bcoz foids hated here boys automatically hate her too

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING

giphy.gif
Yeah it's super rare. If a gl guy is shy he's usually left alone and even respected unless he's done something really embarrasing in the past he's remembered for like shat his pants in school.

It's just competition
For women : belittle her to look better + get attention from other men.
For men : Same + retards who can't express their sexual interests because of either being ugly or socially autistic/insecure little dicks.

The day I got the virgin Stacy in HS, some lost their mind like Hell !!!
My motorcycle had a few incidents, some bullies (IDGAF attitude), etc.
It never went physical though. I had a "reputation".

I think GL men can also look intimidating when they want to, regardless of muscle mass and height. I have the kind of almond shape but long and narrowish eyes that you sometimes see on male models. I can intimidate the crap out of people just by giving them a certain "look". I mean everyone can but I think if you have what the incels like to call "hunter eyes" it is a lot easier and looks a lot more dominant and intimidating. Here is an example of what I am talking about. Clint Eastwood is famous for intimidating people with his eyes alone. I ha
Stonecold stare did the temperature just drop several degrees motifake com 51121683
d these kind of eyes even before puberty. I remember in school I was in a lunch line once a kid behind me started flicking my hair or something and just generally annoying me. I turned around, jutted my chin out and just gave him "the look" right in his face, without saying a word. He immediately backed away and I was never bullied again by that kid.

Another more recent example that just popped into my head is when I was a counselor at a summer camp. Some kids at the table I was supervising were goofing off and generally being rowdy. I just gave them "that look" in their direction, like this-
72c7cee9e3e0cdee849dcfa657664880  fransico lachowski chico lachowski
They saw me looking at them like this and they immediately all sat upright in their chair and went quiet without me saying a word. However, I have a feeling that if I looked like this guy instead-
LOLOL
Giving people "the look" when they piss me off wouldn't work quite as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I think GL men can also look intimidating when they want to, regardless of muscle mass and height. I have the kind of almond shape but long and narrowish eyes that you sometimes see on male models. I can intimidate the crap out of people just by giving them a certain "look". I mean everyone can but I think if you have what the incels like to call "hunter eyes" it is a lot easier and looks a lot more dominant and intimidating. Here is an example of what I am talking about. Clint Eastwood is famous for intimidating people with his eyes alone. I haView attachment 110470d these kind of eyes even before puberty. I remember in school I was in a lunch line once a kid behind me started flicking my hair or something and just generally annoying me. I turned around, jutted my chin out and just gave him "the look" right in his face, without saying a word. He immediately backed away and I was never bullied again by that kid.

Another more recent example that just popped into my head is when I was a counselor at a summer camp. Some kids at the table I was supervising were goofing off and generally being rowdy. I just gave them "that look" in their direction, like this-View attachment 110472 They saw me looking at them like this and they immediately all sat upright in their chair and went quiet without me saying a word. However, I have a feeling that if I looked like this guy instead-View attachment 110474 Giving people "the look" when they piss me off wouldn't work quite as well. What do you guys think?
high iq ngl

I think GL men can also look intimidating when they want to, regardless of muscle mass and height. I have the kind of almond shape but long and narrowish eyes that you sometimes see on male models. I can intimidate the crap out of people just by giving them a certain "look". I mean everyone can but I think if you have what the incels like to call "hunter eyes" it is a lot easier and looks a lot more dominant and intimidating. Here is an example of what I am talking about. Clint Eastwood is famous for intimidating people with his eyes alone. I haView attachment 110470d these kind of eyes even before puberty. I remember in school I was in a lunch line once a kid behind me started flicking my hair or something and just generally annoying me. I turned around, jutted my chin out and just gave him "the look" right in his face, without saying a word. He immediately backed away and I was never bullied again by that kid.

Another more recent example that just popped into my head is when I was a counselor at a summer camp. Some kids at the table I was supervising were goofing off and generally being rowdy. I just gave them "that look" in their direction, like this-View attachment 110472 They saw me looking at them like this and they immediately all sat upright in their chair and went quiet without me saying a word. However, I have a feeling that if I looked like this guy instead-View attachment 110474 Giving people "the look" when they piss me off wouldn't work quite as well.

chico looks so fucking disgusted in that picture lmao someone must've shown him a picture of me

people bullied me in high school cause i looked like a girl. some girls called me "an evil stud" cause i ignored them and didn't even respond to their greetings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I have seen some but they were manlet or framecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426