I never seen satantango

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
I just wanted to recommend it because it made me seem smarter than I really am. In reality I’m a dumbass and very ignorant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, isis_Bleach and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
You should read nietzsche bro

Na that’s too smart illl read dr suesss instead 🫡🫡🫡
It's all good, I just wanted to recommend it because it made me seem smarter than I really am. In reality I’m a dumbass and very ignorant

same ive never read a book and if i did id be unable of understanding anything on a true level because Im not smart or intuitive or introspective enough to. im a robot whose purpose is to wither be a machine/wageslave or then to be a homeless failure when i realize my life is empty.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
same ive never read a book and if i did id be unable of understanding anything on a true level because Im not smart or intuitive enough to. im a robot whose purpose is to wither be a machine/wageslave or then to be a homeless failure when i realize my life is empty.
Waa waa waa

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Waa waa waa
How bro felt after typing that :

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
It's all good, I just wanted to recommend it because it made me seem smarter than I really am. In reality I’m a dumbass and very ignorant
When I read I just keep thinking of other things besides the book. I just wasn’t meant to be smart. Not everyone can be

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and isis_Bleach
Most niggas that reviewed satantango prolly didnt watch it in full. I am convinced of this.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore