I never stood a chance with her

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
My oneitis just wanted a guy to talk to because she was going through a stressful period. Obviously that would be hard to find on Tinder where most men are thirsty and she made them even thirstier by showing her ass in her pics.

But there is always a guy who is an oversensitive faggot that is gonna listen to her bullshit without ANYTHING in ecxchange. That guy was me ofc but i was on the verge of roping at that point so i had nothing to lose by talking to her.

At the end of the day, i was just a stepping stone for her success. I was there when she needed me, she won and i lost. But even then this girl made me realize some stuff about myself. She made me understand, that, just like her, i was idealistic, that i believed in some things beyond bioloical needs.

My academic career just made me feel closer to her. It doesnt matter that she had forgetten about me, just knowing that we share some thoughts was enough to keep me going. When i had exams, she was also having exams, and having that in common was a huge motivation. Because we were both experiencing similar problems, it made me feel less lonely.

Some people are just mentally weak faggots and i am one of them. If her father learnt about me and how enamoured i am with his daughter he would laugh his ass off at how pathetic i am. She would laugh her ass off as well. But knowing that she is alive and well, still pursuing her beliefs is enough for me. We may be apart forever but our tuhgouts are indirectly connected in some way. She doesnt give a shit but its good knowing that we are on the same frequency.

• +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster