I never thought you could make delon ramirez opry and even gandy look incel in comparision but colour me shocked god continuous to impress me

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 2205, xit and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, xit, noped and 1 other person
You really liked him lmao

CkwVH6aXEAAMPri
1777a7cd1a228303bab5e1704ef13fed
Images 5
Tumblr oym2ttlU001t11r9qo1 1280
XXQcAXh
MDhRRW9yMTNOcHBEZ2pXR0Z2U2N4ZUx5aUVCMTRvZktlTmJWMGp0L3VWVGQxM2xLNzhORHJ3PT0
CbQLmDkWIAAb2q8
Large

But i think, O'Pry before is the same lvl

IMG 20190926 182540

But all them are extremely DOM so this doesn't matter.

The only reason you're getting a boner for this guy is because he looks like O'pry, but those guys are fucking overrated anyways and the guy in the OP is nothing special either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
The only reason you're getting a boner for this guy is because he looks like O'pry, but those guys are fucking overrated anyways and the guy in the OP is nothing special either.

"Nothing special" for sure, extremely unique looking is "nothing special" i can't understand the level of autism in this site.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and noped
"Nothing special" for sure, extremely unique looking is "nothing special" i can't understand the level of autism in this site.
"Extremely unique looking"? You're right, much like O'pry he looks like a fucking alien. :feelskek:

He looks a little more like Richard Ramirez than O'Pry, and if you could show some male model that mogs him so show me.
"Extremely unique looking"? You're right, much like O'pry he looks like a fucking alien. :feelskek:

Again the "alien cope"...
Levels of cope is off the charts...
it's all about bones

Yes, but when come about male models a unique phenotype play a role, i can call Richard, O'Pry and Elias the serial killer pheno if you understand.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and BigBiceps
He looks a little more like Richard Ramirez than O'Pry, and if you could show some male model that mogs him so show me.
His hairstyle makes him look like Ramirez but his eye area - which is the most important feature to distinguish people from one another - is very reminiscent of that of O'Pry's.

Again the "alien cope"...
Levels of cope is off the charts...
I'm not coping, he really does look otherworldy like an alien and not in a good sense. I really don't see the appeal in guys like them and I never will understand. Even if I post a picture of a male model I think is better looking, PSLers have already hard-wired into their brains that the mentioned guys here are PSL gods and nothing could mog them, which is pretty fucking stupid to say the least.

His hairstyle makes him look like Ramirez but his eye area - which is the most important feature to distinguish people from one another - is very reminiscent of that of O'Pry's.

I'm not coping, he really does look otherworldy like an alien and not in a good sense. I really don't see the appeal in guys like them and I never will understand. Even if I post a picture of a male model I think is better looking, PSLers have already hard-wired into their brains that the mentioned guys here are PSL gods and nothing could mog them, which is pretty fucking stupid to say the least.

His bone structure and mass is more similar to Ramirez (nose and mouth tho).

About his appeal and what woman will think... see vídeos of Sean O'Pry and you will see, in my school exist a guy with similar "alien" (and pheno in geral) eyes and i see woman surrounding him all time, im pretty sure that this type of looks mogs hard the generic chad, and that's why they are models/super models, if you don't understand the appeal see this

Images 6
Women feminizing men

You can see the correlation and O'Pry, Ramirez and Elias get much more close to this than the generic chad

IMG 20190926 182540

How this is not extremly good and unique looking?

Images 5
1777a7cd1a228303bab5e1704ef13fed

Saiyng that woman will not like O'pry, Elias and Ramirez is the biggest cope, also this type of eyes is made by a extremly masculine format of infraorbitals and you can see the massive forward growth and mass in the browbridge in all of them

Images 4

So pls, you are coping and there's nothing wrong it this guys.

About his appeal and what woman will think... see vídeos of Sean O'Pry and you will see, in my school exist a guy with similar "alien" (and pheno in geral) eyes and i see woman surrounding him all time, im pretty sure that this type of looks mogs hard the generic chad, and that's why they are models/super models, if you don't understand the appeal see this

View attachment 121925View attachment 121926

You can see the correlation and O'Pry, Ramirez and Elias get much more close to this than the generic chad

View attachment 121927View attachment 121928

View attachment 121929View attachment 121931

Saiyng that woman will not like O'pry, Elias and Ramirez is the biggest cope, also this type of eyes is made by a extremly masculine format of infraorbitals and you can see the massive forward growth and mass in the browbridge in all of them

View attachment 121933

Bro I never said that women don't like those guys, of course women would like those guys because they're objectively above average, but they're not the best looking guys out there like PSL loves to claim. They are above average but not unique looking! Unique looking would be having tanned skin and light eyes. It's common for white men for instance to have blue eyes and blond hair, but it doesn't make them unique because there's millions of guys who look like that. Having brown skin and blue eyes on the other hand is much less common and that's what makes it unique.

Also in the group picture that you posted, the guy with the black Volcom t-shirt who's not even known on these forums or ever mentioned really mogs the shit out of all the so called PSL gods mentioned here. He's objectively better looking and women would really go for him over the other models that were mentioned.

This guy looks like a damn creepy alien very few girls would find him attractive we’re taking it too far thinking girls want 3d morphs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and 2peasinapod
Bro I never said that women don't like those guys, of course women would like those guys because they're objectively above average, but they're not the best looking guys out there like PSL loves to claim. They are above average but not unique looking! Unique looking would be having tanned skin and light eyes. It's common for white men for instance to have blue eyes and blond hair, but it doesn't make them unique because there's millions of guys who look like that. Having brown skin and blue eyes on the other hand is much less common and that's what makes it unique.

Also in the group picture that you posted, the guy with the black Volcom t-shirt who's not even known on these forums or ever mentioned really mogs the shit out of all the so called PSL gods mentioned here. He's objectively better looking and women would really go for him over the other models that were mentioned.

@TRUE_CEL I was thinking the exact same thing about the guy in the Volcom t-shirt -- he's the spitting image of the prototypical US nightclub prettyboy who would have girls fawning over him on a Friday/Saturday night. He has that ever-so-subtle feminine essence that drives girls crazy in club/bar settings.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
@TRUE_CEL I was thinking the exact same thing about the guy in the Volcom t-shirt -- he's the spitting image of the prototypical US nightclub prettyboy who would have girls fawning over him on a Friday/Saturday night. He has that ever-so-subtle feminine essence that drives girls crazy in club/bar settings.

Yes bro... for sure bro.... that's why he is being TOTALLY EVILASCERATED BY SEAN O'PRY?

I WILL SAID ANOTHER TIME, THIS IS COPE!

JFL IF YOU AGREE WITH EVERYTHING THAT TRUE_CEL SAID.

First off all, the three thing that he said about existing millions of guys who look like Sean, Richard and Elias is mathematical impossible, also is much more easier the existence of people with the looks of the guy with Volcam shirt than these guys, also he is brutally mogged by O'Pry in the pic, after that he said that the guy with Volcam mogs PSL kings, yes for sure lmao

58408886 670684600041148 7418054044696056396 n
58409796 177606659858087 8946997170310244729 n

2fa8bad423f45082a9dae4574b849c75
Fc79e76e56f0e96d7ed10b5f030f22a9

Lachowski 3 g and g E2 84 B3ish E2 84 B3ash E2 99 A5 33310140 500 373
ADC0z1q

Hmmm, i have more to say?

Looks uncanny to me tbh, personally I think O'Pry and Gandy have better harmony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and 2peasinapod
Yes bro... for sure bro.... that's why he is being TOTALLY EVILASCERATED BY SEAN O'PRY?

I WILL SAID ANOTHER TIME, THIS IS COPE!

JFL IF YOU AGREE WITH EVERYTHING THAT TRUE_CEL SAID.

First off all, the three thing that he said about existing millions of guys who look like Sean, Richard and Elias is mathematical impossible, also is much more easier the existence of people with the looks of the guy with Volcam shirt than these guys, also he is brutally mogged by O'Pry in the pic, after that he said that the guy with Volcam mogs PSL kings, yes for sure lmao

View attachment 122191View attachment 122192

View attachment 122193View attachment 122194

View attachment 122196View attachment 122197

Hmmm, i have more to say?

I agree with you that those models are objectively better-looking on the basis of individual features, ratios/proportions, etc. When I wrote my previous post, though, I had been thinking about some of the conversations I'd had in the past with girls I know who hooked up a lot during their twenties (I'm talking 50+ laycounts for some of them). When I showed them photos of Barrett and O'pry in the past, they said they could recognize the fact that they're generally GL guys, but they also said that they lacked the raw sex appeal of your more average-looking prettyboy nightclub slayers (think guys who sort of resemble a young Justin Bieber, for example).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Gengar
Finally, somebody with sense on here. You are correct. The OP and like-minded folks are just butt-hurt because their PSL standards aren't the same standards for women IRL. Like you pointed out in a later post, while the models can be acknowledged by girls as generally good-looking, that does not translate into lust. Point in case: David Gandy - also known as the PSL god - claimed he never really was popular with girls. But the people on here will never be able to wrap their heads around that fact. It's nice to see somebody on here who's not fallen for the circlejerk.

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod and SurgerySoon
Finally, somebody with sense on here. You are correct. The OP and like-minded folks are just butt-hurt because their PSL standards aren't the same standards for women IRL. Like you pointed out in a later post, while the models can be acknowledged by girls as generally good-looking, that does not translate into lust. Point in case: David Gandy - also known as the PSL god - claimed he never really was popular with girls. But the people on here will never be able to wrap their heads around that fact. It's nice to see somebody on here who's not fallen for the circlejerk.

It's funny, because prior to actually talking to girls I know IRL who spent most/all of their twenties hooking up with guys on a weekly basis, I also thought that the MM look was the epitome of what girls considered to be GL in a desirability sense. That was until I met a girl who is around my age (almost 32) who self-reports having a 50+ laycount that she amassed during her twenties. She basically hooked up with a different bar/nightclub guy at least every weekend, and she is pretty open about discussing the kind of "look" she and her slutty friends would go for when assessing males as potential hookups.

Basically, she is attracted to guys who give off a trashy "bad boy" vibe but with facial features that are noticeable and appealing but in a more normal-looking way, such as the guy in the Volcom shirt (I.e., not an alien-looking MM). She told me that her ideal hookup candidate would probably be a young James Dean -- the standard compact midface, good hair, and that elusive, paradoxical combination of a bad boy vibe with cute, almost effeminate features (e.g., that sparkly, vulnerable eye area that almost looks like it would normal on a female). I know that this is one of those n=1 scenarios since it's just one girl's opinion, but like she told me, this is a 50+ laycount megawhore we're talking about.

In terms of specifics, she said the hottest guy she ever hooked up with basically looked like the bad boy doppelganger to Mark Wahlberg -- muscular, full sleeve tattoos, trashy bad boy clothing style and jewely, and a face that most people would agree is traditionally handsome but without any particularly striking, weird-ass features like some of the MM's have.

A couple years ago, she went out with a friend to a club and had zero intentions of hooking up, but she changed her mind when she was approached by a guy in his early twenties who she described as looking "kinda like Justin Bieber," and who was attractive in a "girlish way" (her own words).

At the other end of the spectrum, she has also hooked up with guys who have an extremely dom/masc look -- tall, wide frame, muscular, almost Neanderthal-like facial features, but still no standout MM traits.

I have actually asked her for her opinion on various MM's who are regularly worshipped by the PSL community. I'm going off of memory here, but this is what I recall her saying about the big names (based on photos I showed her of the models):

- Gandy: not really GL at all in his current form, but when I showed her a pic of him from his early modeling days, she said, "Oh shit, he looks hot there"

- O'pry: "He's alright"

- Barrett: "LMFAO"

- Brian Shimansky: she laughed and said "that guy is NOT good-looking," and at first I refused to believe her; then she msg'd one of her female friends, showed her his photo, and they both had a laugh over the fact that males consider him to be GL.

- Henry Cavill: "he has a horse face," "he just looks like a generic good-looking guy with no flaws but nothing special"

- Chico: "That guy's not cute" -- this one surprised me since he has more of the prettyboy look that she tends to naturally be attracted to.

She also commented that she liked the overall look and style of Machine Gun Kelly. Also, when I told her that Justin Bieber looked like a little bitch, she became very defensive of his looks. She also thinks prime Matt Damon is attractive (just randomly remembered her telling me this).

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I agree with you that those models are objectively better-looking on the basis of individual features, ratios/proportions, etc. When I wrote my previous post, though, I had been thinking about some of the conversations I'd had in the past with girls I know who hooked up a lot during their twenties (I'm talking 50+ laycounts for some of them). When I showed them photos of Barrett and O'pry in the past, they said they could recognize the fact that they're generally GL guys, but they also said that they lacked the raw sex appeal of your more average-looking prettyboy nightclub slayers (think guys who sort of resemble a young Justin Bieber, for example).

you should show those whores ragnar lothbrok. PHENOTYPE, SKULL SIZE, AND EYE AREA/COLOR IS EVERYTHING.

this guy would slay everyone in nightclubs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
View attachment 123235

you should show those whores ragnar lothbrok. PHENOTYPE, SKULL SIZE, AND EYE AREA/COLOR IS EVERYTHING.

this guy would slay everyone in nightclubs

I haven't talked to her in a while but I will ask her what she thinks of him the next time I do.

Opry mogs imo

View attachment 121933

Most look STM tbh

ramirez mogs

• Woah
beckham and mills destroy this guy

• JFL
It's funny, because prior to actually talking to girls I know IRL who spent most/all of their twenties hooking up with guys on a weekly basis, I also thought that the MM look was the epitome of what girls considered to be GL in a desirability sense. That was until I met a girl who is around my age (almost 32) who self-reports having a 50+ laycount that she amassed during her twenties. She basically hooked up with a different bar/nightclub guy at least every weekend, and she is pretty open about discussing the kind of "look" she and her slutty friends would go for when assessing males as potential hookups.

Basically, she is attracted to guys who give off a trashy "bad boy" vibe but with facial features that are noticeable and appealing but in a more normal-looking way, such as the guy in the Volcom shirt (I.e., not an alien-looking MM). She told me that her ideal hookup candidate would probably be a young James Dean -- the standard compact midface, good hair, and that elusive, paradoxical combination of a bad boy vibe with cute, almost effeminate features (e.g., that sparkly, vulnerable eye area that almost looks like it would normal on a female). I know that this is one of those n=1 scenarios since it's just one girl's opinion, but like she told me, this is a 50+ laycount megawhore we're talking about.

In terms of specifics, she said the hottest guy she ever hooked up with basically looked like the bad boy doppelganger to Mark Wahlberg -- muscular, full sleeve tattoos, trashy bad boy clothing style and jewely, and a face that most people would agree is traditionally handsome but without any particularly striking, weird-ass features like some of the MM's have.

A couple years ago, she went out with a friend to a club and had zero intentions of hooking up, but she changed her mind when she was approached by a guy in his early twenties who she described as looking "kinda like Justin Bieber," and who was attractive in a "girlish way" (her own words).

At the other end of the spectrum, she has also hooked up with guys who have an extremely dom/masc look -- tall, wide frame, muscular, almost Neanderthal-like facial features, but still no standout MM traits.

I have actually asked her for her opinion on various MM's who are regularly worshipped by the PSL community. I'm going off of memory here, but this is what I recall her saying about the big names (based on photos I showed her of the models):

- Gandy: not really GL at all in his current form, but when I showed her a pic of him from his early modeling days, she said, "Oh shit, he looks hot there"

- Brian Shimansky: she laughed and said "that guy is NOT good-looking," and at first I refused to believe her; then she msg'd one of her female friends, showed her his photo, and they both had a laugh over the fact that males consider him to be GL.

- Henry Cavill: "he has a horse face," "he just looks like a generic good-looking guy with no flaws but nothing special"

- Chico: "That guy's not cute" -- this one surprised me since he has more of the prettyboy look that she tends to naturally be attracted to.

She also commented that she liked the overall look and style of Machine Gun Kelly. Also, when I told her that Justin Bieber looked like a little bitch, she became very defensive of his looks. She also thinks prime Matt Damon is attractive (just randomly remembered her telling me this).

Exactly. What these aspies do is inherently flawed and makes no sense. Even if we consider a guy to be of a certain rating, that does not mean he is guaranteed to either be liked or disliked by girls, depending on the rating ascribed to him. For instance, just like you I have real-life experience and I do not go by what a bunch of aspies tell me is supposed to be good-looking. I have a friend who is definitely a Chad based on all the compliments I've heard him get, not only from girls but also from guys that aren't even gay. Yet the aspies would rip on him here just because he doesn't have enough fat covering his eyelids. It's incredibly stupid because at the end of the day he's got girls fawning over him and eye-fucking him when he's out in public, unlike the aspies on here. I used to think the aspies on here held some credibility until I stumbled upon a mogging battle where Jeremy Meeks supposedly gets mogged by.... O'pry. This is getting ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon

Exactly. What these aspies do is inherently flawed and makes no sense. Even if we consider a guy to be of a certain rating, that does not mean he is guaranteed to either be liked or disliked by girls, depending on the rating ascribed to him. For instance, just like you I have real-life experience and I do not go by what a bunch of aspies tell me is supposed to be good-looking. I have a friend who is definitely a Chad based on all the compliments I've heard him get, not only from girls but also from guys that aren't even gay. Yet the aspies would rip on him here just because he doesn't have enough fat covering his eyelids. It's incredibly stupid because at the end of the day he's got girls fawning over him and eye-fucking him when he's out in public, unlike the aspies on here. I used to think the aspies on here held some credibility until I stumbled upon a mogging battle where Jeremy Meeks supposedly gets mogged by.... O'pry. This is getting ridiculous.

Fucking strong cope, you guys believe in woman? fuck, i can't even get you guys seriously now.

I will say again, exist chads in my school, and a guy with the same pheno and eyes of Elias de Poot, the "gay alien" that woman don't like, but it's not this that i see everyday, the only thing that i see everyday in school is girls surrounding this guy and getting crazy only because of their eyes, saiyng that these guys don't have appeal to woman is the same to say that don't have none knowledge in why these traits are attractive, muh gay aliens, literally woman love these eyes, stop coping.

Fucking strong cope, you guys believe in woman? fuck, i can't even get you guys seriously now.
Yeah bruh you're totally right bruh women are just hooking up with guys they don't even find attractive because you don't find them attractive. Real talk.

Just fucking lol, get out of your basement and see that women don't get wet over these gay aliens you get boners for.

Yeah bruh you're totally right bruh women are just hooking up with guys they don't even find attractive because you don't find them attractive. Real talk.

Just fucking lol, get out of your basement and see that women don't get wet over these gay aliens you get boners for.

Dude check the comments under these types of vedios they are consistently seen as handsome

See my comment again.

"I will say again, exist chads in my school, and a guy with the same pheno and eyes of Elias de Poot, the "gay alien" that woman don't like, but it's not this that i see everyday, the only thing that i see everyday in school is girls surrounding this guy and getting crazy only because of their eyes, saiyng that these guys don't have appeal to woman is the same to say that don't have none knowledge in why these traits are attractive, muh gay aliens, literally woman love these eyes, stop coping."

Also

I really need to go in the comments of videos of Barrett or Sean O'Pry? or even in the Instagram?

Also i never said that only these guys have appea.

Dude check the comments under these types of vedios they are consistently seen as handsome
Of course they will be considered handsome, after all a high-tier normie is handsome too but that doesn't mean they are irresistable to women like aspies on here think they are.
See my comment again.

"I will say again, exist chads in my school, and a guy with the same pheno and eyes of Elias de Poot, the "gay alien" that woman don't like, but it's not this that i see everyday, the only thing that i see everyday in school is girls surrounding this guy and getting crazy only because of their eyes, saiyng that these guys don't have appeal to woman is the same to say that don't have none knowledge in why these traits are attractive, muh gay aliens, literally woman love these eyes, stop coping."

Also

I really need to go in the comments of videos of Barrett or Sean O'Pry? or even in the Instagram?

Also i never said that only these guys have appea.
The reason you are aspie is because you think you can dictate what women find attractive by disregarding them, and you think they go crazy over their eyes when it's about the harmony they have, not because they look like a gay alien lol.

Of course they will be considered handsome, after all a high-tier normie is handsome too but that doesn't mean they are irresistable to women like aspies on here think they are.

The reason you are aspie is because you think you can dictate what women find attractive by disregarding them, and you think they go crazy over their eyes when it's about the harmony they have, not because they look like a gay alien lol.

See my fucking comment, they are.

See my fucking comment, they are.
Keep telling yourself that, it's not the fucking eyes it's the harmony they have. How hard is it for you aspies to understand this? Plenty of guys without those eye area are considered heartthrobs, need I remind you of the likes of Zayn Malik?

lol this is legit homo. this guy has no women lusting over him compared to o pry

Keep telling yourself that, it's not the fucking eyes it's the harmony they have. How hard is it for you aspies to understand this? Plenty of guys without those eye area are considered heartthrobs, need I remind you of the likes of Zayn Malik?

3Ln8Ud0

View attachment 121933

so basically hollow cheeks means you have push swallowed your life probably almost guaranteeing you be very good looking in the eye area.

if you have hooding eyes you are almost guaranteed to having an eye area similar to O PRY

Bro when you're not posting gay aliens you're posting reptiles? Now this man mogs gay aliens and reptiles at the same time. Notice how he doesn't look like a gay alien nor a reptile? He looks like a very handsome man. Now who do you think most girls would go for?

1569783042941-png.123857

Bro when you're not posting gay aliens you're posting reptiles? Now this man mogs gay aliens and reptiles at the same time. Notice how he doesn't look like a gay alien nor a reptile? He looks like a very handsome man. Now who do you think most girls would go for?

1569783042941-png.123857

"Gay aliens"

Richard Ramirez serial killers 37498202 239 367

For me, Ramirez is in the same level was O'Pry or Barrett, also, this guy is a gay alien?
Fc79e76e56f0e96d7ed10b5f030f22a9

so basically hollow cheeks means you have push swallowed your life probably almost guaranteeing you be very good looking in the eye area.

if you have hooding eyes you are almost guaranteed to having an eye area similar to O PRY

No, hallow cheeks have nothing to do with format of eyes and supraorbital, but means strong zygos and forward maxilla, also, who means good under eye support, having hooding eyes will not guarantee to having a eye area similar to O'Pry, not even close, most males have hooding eye area, and i not seen anyone with the same level as O'Pry, Gandy or Lachowski, is almost impossible.

No, hollow cheeks have nothing to do with format of eyes and supraorbital, but means strong zygos and forward maxilla, also will mean strong under eye support, having hooding eyes will not guarantee to having a eye area similar to O'Pry, not even close, most males have hooding eye area, and i see few people with the same level as O'Pry, Gandy or Lachowski, is almost impossible.

Last edited:
"Gay aliens"
The guy I posted mogs those gay aliens to death. He also mogs Richard Ramirez, although RR is not a gay alien, unlike Sean O'pry and the guy in the OP.

The guy I posted mogs those gay aliens to death. He also mogs Richard Ramirez, although RR is not a gay alien, unlike Sean O'pry and the guy in the OP.

He dont

Imagesmkk

Strong cope. Young women will prefer him over the others by a long shot. The fact that you - and 99% of the forum - fail to grasp this shows how little you know about women, but sure go cope with muh facial features.

Strong cope. Young women will prefer him over the others by a long shot. The fact that you - and 99% of the forum - fail to grasp this shows how little you know about women, but sure go cope with muh facial features.

This guy is obviously gl, but not in model tier, also he give manlet vibes.

Daniel mortimer have one of the best eye area that I've ever seen, you are just proving what i said lmao.

This guy is obviously gl, but not in model tier, also he give manlet vibes.

Daniel mortimer have one of the best eye area that I've ever seen, you are just proving what i said lmao.
Being a model doesn't mean anything, it just means you have the right height. No, I'm not proving what you said; you are proving what I said: you think somebody who doesn't look like a gay alien has one of the best eye areas. Now we're getting somewhere.

I have hollowed cheeks but poor eye support and semi-preyish eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back