I never want my housemates to come back home

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
They left a couple of hours ago - I assume to get high - and I'm feeling so good rn. I've taken a nice, refreshing shower, got drunk and am enjoying the peace, quiet and solitude. Why can't life always be this way? I wish they'd never return

Are you autist or schizoid?

so you are too broke to get your own place ?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Imagine living with different people Who are Not Family members

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340
You don’t have your own room? I feel you though

its what you deserve for being a broke peasant

Why do not like your housemates then
First of all, in theory, I only have one housemate, but appearently, she can't handle her own company, so in reality, I have 2-4 housemates. Apart from that, they're messing with my sleep constantly, extremely filthy and just a pain in the butt. And I'm used to quite a lot in terms of terrible house-/ roommates or neighbors

I do. But the soundproofing is weak and we share the kitchen, bathroom and hallway
Gotcha, I have my own bathroom at least so I can hermit if I want for awhile. My roomate is chill though

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
The discussion died down quickly

so you are too broke to get your own place ?
I live in a tiny studio by myself but it costs less than a 2 or 3 bedroom with roommates.

Willing to sacrifice some space for privacy especially when the place looks like a hotel room

Bringing my girl over when I had roommates so awkward as well, all my roommates were engineering nerds so they didn’t know how to act

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
I live in a tiny studio by myself but it costs less than a 2 or 3 bedroom with roommates.

Willing to sacrifice some space for privacy especially when the place looks like a hotel room

Bringing my girl over when I had roommates so awkward as well, all my roommates were engineering nerds so they didn’t know how to act
Based
You work part time?