i never was afraid of competition because i never had any (iq-wise/intellectually)

_MVP_

_MVP_

C doubtless impossibility
i cannot be stopped

i cannot be stopped
Broski when will you stop acting retarded and start writing posts that make sense? Cause as of rn all you do is inundate the off topic section with garbage, it's actually annoying to see your spam when I'm trynna browse for interesting content here.

Actually, even your garbage could be readable given how dead this forum is, but at least make a long post exposing your delusions, not just a shell title with no content inside.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, cromagnon, Eriot Lodger and 2 others
Broski when will you stop acting retarded and start writing posts that make sense? Cause as of rn all you do is inundate the off topic section with garbage, it's actually annoying to see your spam when I'm trynna browse for interesting content here.

Actually, even your garbage could be readable given how dead this forum is, but at least make a long post exposing your delusions, not just a shell title with no content inside.
if you dont recognize my superiority its your problem, your fault and u will remain subhuman greycel with that attitude if u dont recognize me as the true super saiyan of the forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock and standardcel
if you dont recognize my superiority its your problem, your fault and u will remain subhuman greycel with that attitude if u dont recognize me as the true super saiyan of the forum.
seriously dude, just gather your delusions into longer posts, that way you might become an interesting character and have some sort of aura. RN u have a bum aura.

These are the images that come to mind when thinking about you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite and Madridista
images

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, BlackpillRemedy, Madridista and 1 other person