autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Looks Forever
In this cultural you’ll never see ethnic walking by themselves
Like whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, fuxkdakikez, standardcel and 7 others
They're like wild dogs and hyenas, vile creatures that can only thrive if they stick together. Only apex beasts like tigers can survive on their own.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, bigchunguslover, standardcel and 7 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I dont know why jfl reacts but it is true @vanillaicecream

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Oh you mean like, you see people traveling together in groups cause you know, they're friends. And when friends are out and about together, they tend to travel, near each other -_-... you would understand if you know, u had friends.... :rolleyes:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and autistic_tendencies
Oh you mean like, you see people traveling together in groups cause you know, they're friends. And when friends are out and about together, they tend to travel, near each other -_-... you would understand if you know, u had friends.... :rolleyes:
brutal, whites are lonely inkwells

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
i travel alone cuz i have no one

born alone die alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
It's just human nature dude. Most white people only have white friends. It's nothing out of the ordinary. If you go to a university in America, you'll see that the Asians hang out with the Asians, the Whites with the Whites, and the Blacks with the Blacks. Sadly, we can't put our differences aside and seek to understand each other but it's just a part of our tribalistic nature as humans.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Yeah but it intimidates white women

nibba ethnics simply existing intimidates white women, why the fuck do you think any ethnic cares.
I fuck white women and do low inhib shit with my ethnic gang

@Witheredly90

whites are incels, lonely and suicidal. that's why they have low birth rates and high virginity rates.

inferior races often team up, its more evolutionary advantageous

whites are superior race, they dont need it

Whites are one of the few groups heavily selected for individualism

Same reason why ethnics can't be alone in quietude with their own thoughts without having to blast music and indulge in monkeybrain stimulation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 42009