I noticed that men are much weaker than women

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Was talking to my granny earlier about my dad. I told her he recently opened up about being depressed and wanting to die. She rolled her eyes as if to say “would that man get a grip.” I could tell by her reaction that she had never once entertained the idea of suicide in her life. And just look at the statistics, men kill themselves way more than women. So yeah it’s pretty clear that men are the weaker gender and can’t handle life. Why wasn’t I born a woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, murdah, Vermilioncore and 8 others
Was talking to my granny earlier about my dad. I told her he recently opened up about being depressed and wanting to die. She rolled her eyes as if to say “would that man get a grip.” I could tell by her reaction that she had never once entertained the idea of suicide in her life. And just look at the statistics, men kill themselves way more than women. So yeah it’s pretty clear that men are the weaker gender and can’t handle life. Why wasn’t I born a woman
Females don't know how to commit suicide among other things

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Viacheslav, vermillioncorefan and 5 others
Because females seek help and have better support systems by society including being able to ask for help on social media without looking like a weirdo

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Ascending2Tyrone, perpetuallytired and 6 others
In my family no one ever considered suicide, you just seem to have a weak as family.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch, ElTruecel, ggg.tv🤫 and 2 others
How tf is your father suicidal.

Boomers are immune to sadness

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and nathan
I come from a long line of whiney losers
How is that possible if you survived starvation on that shitty islands for hundreds of years.

Unless your family were coward loyalist who got that british money

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and Manletmachine
They aren't but you never know with paddies like you.

Woman are so much better than men. Especially than modern misogynic racist frustrated beta bitchboy incel "men".

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, try2beme, blackpiller954 and 1 other person
Are you stupid? (Coming from me yes ik)

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
women have a higher rate of attempted suicides than men, but a lower rate of successful ones:lul:
I bet women claimed to have attempted over dumbest shit like not looking when crossing or taking 2 paracetamols

Men kill themselves more period

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Darkeningstar and glizzygnasher68
1. Women don't need men to feel satisfied.
2. Women always have female friends.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and <6PSLcel
Females try to commit suicide more than men but men succeed in doing so way more often

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and Klasik616
true when my gf and I broke up for a brief time I was the one crying and sad and putting a gun to my head. She was sad but strong about it. I just wanted to eat a bullet

It is not right to generalize

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
true when my gf and I broke up for a brief time I was the one crying and sad and putting a gun to my head. She was sad but strong about it. I just wanted to eat a bullet
Cuck mindset lol

I would never feel sorry for any woman other than my mother or my sisters.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
Cuck mindset lol

I would never feel sorry for any woman other than my mother or my sisters.
sorry. I’m not strong. I’m physically and mentally weak. I cry all day and plead

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
sorry. I’m not strong. I’m physically and mentally weak. I cry all day and plead
You’re not meant to reproduce, in nature you would be castrated and enslaved by Chad who would fuck your sister in front of your eyes but thanks to modern society weaklings can survive and participate in the dating game too, which is why we have those problems, it wasn’t meant to be like that in nature

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You’re not meant to reproduce, in nature you would be castrated and enslaved by Chad who would fuck your sister in front of your eyes but thanks to modern society weaklings can survive and participate in the dating game too, which is why we have those problems, it wasn’t meant to be like that in nature
“In nature” shut yo bitch ass up you’d get raped and skull fucked the second you left your mud hut

“In nature” shut yo bitch ass up you’d get raped and skull fucked the second you left your mud hut
You just described the daily life of your ancestors.

In nature where it’s about survival weaklings like you would not survive and especially not have sex, but modern society protects you and keeps you alive, otherwise you wouldn’t be here anymore

You just described the daily life of your ancestors.

In nature where it’s about survival weaklings like you would not survive and especially not have sex, but modern society protects you and keeps you alive, otherwise you wouldn’t be here anymore
Nah suck my dick National Geographic faggot

Bet the only one who’s ever touched your dick was you yourself, huh?
Nah I just got some pussy last night. Nice try though ahaaaa. Keep crying for winners ;)

because women have less stressful anxiety inducing lives and have better support networks than men

thats why they rope less not because they are weaker

its like that one quote when a man cries its not because hes weak its because he has been strong for too long :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Men are actually stronger, smarter, better than women. Men have more suicide rate cuz they have more successful attempts, while women have a few times more unsuccessful attempts