I noticed the more I’m rude to ppl the more girls look at me

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
im just gonna be a major bully now

And for some reason even if I insult the biggest jocks mother he won’t do shit THEY DONT EVEN TALK SHIT TO ME BACK OR ANYTHING

apperantly I look strong due to my shoulders since ppl even say I should become a illegal street fighter

But Fr every time I just insult ppl girls keep looking at me afterwards anything that calls major attention tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, justinzayn, Deleted member 21661 and 6 others
And I get credit and more popular I’m so funny ppl say they only come to school because I’m there

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21467, Deleted member 30283 and forevermirin
nigga you are in a bottom tier school full of monkey immigrants that find autism funny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 5815, lightskinbengali and 6 others
nigga you are in a bottom tier school full of monkey immigrants that find autism funny
Id bully u a lot with that cute face

tho it’s majority white

Id bully u a lot with that cute face

tho it’s majority white
lol i am not letting a 5'9 guy bully me i aint ever got bullied in my life
i would make it physical nigga and i dont care u got wide clavicles cuz i actually train so unless u fucking train im gonna beat ur ass man!

lol i am not letting a 5'9 guy bully me i aint ever got bullied in my life
i would make it physical nigga and i dont care u got wide clavicles cuz i actually train so unless u fucking train im gonna beat ur ass man!
Jfl at yo 17 yo skinny ass u could be 7ft tall I’d still beat u any day like beating a little kid

u probably even weigh was less than md

The quiet kid finna put you on his hit list

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 21182

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 21661, LiterallyNightwing and 1 other person
The quiet kid finna put you on his hit list
Everyone is chill tbh nobody is rlly a loser in my class everyone is fairly social and I get along with everyone tbh from the losers to the cool ppl

And I get credit and more popular I’m so funny ppl say they only come to school because I’m there
i come to org only because you're there

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 21182
I weigh 81kg ITS OVER
cuz u a fat ass short guy u got no muscle at 5'9 and weigh 81 kg JFL
Jfl Fr I look like a pussy myself but If a mf who looks like my 2 yo cousin beats me up I’m finna rope rn
well if i ever fucking see u in the streets imma beat ur ass and show u nigga cuz i had Jiu Jitsu lessons when i was 8
You look like you suck dick with passion

nope
lol shut the fuck up nigga show ur "masculine" face then cuz its all about body not ur face look at andrew tate recessed af and could beat anyone here!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
cuz u a fat ass short guy u got no muscle at 5'9 and weigh 81 kg JFL

well if i ever fucking see u in the streets imma beat ur ass and show u nigga cuz i had Jiu Jitsu lessons when i was 8

nope

lol shut the fuck up nigga show ur "masculine" face then cuz its all about body not ur face look at andrew tate recessed af and could beat anyone here!
U have a low fighting success face I have a dark triad scarry face no way you’d win

• JFL
U have a low fighting success face I have a dark triad scarry face no way you’d win
so can u beat andrew tate cuz u look more masculine than him in the face?

• +1
Nigga ur jaw is so small all I wanna do is squeeze that face I’d be impressed if u could actually fight

Nigga ur jaw is so small all I wanna do is squeeze that face I’d be impressed if u could actually fight
lol buddy its just harder for u to get a good hit in if my face is small, with ur big ass chin and jaw i can easily fucking upper cut you nigga dont fuck with me! i can slide away with my recessed chin from ur punches easily thats why andrew tate was the fucking world champion!

Anyways I can fight cauase i do have some fighting experience and i doubt u do + i got more muscle mass and am currently bulking so at my peak bulk If I can't beat u now i will be able to and I spar weekly with my 29 year old cousin in my garden

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I’d fuck up Tate and I’m only 5 foot 5 and 59kg

JFL if you think Andrew Tate is even a remotely decent fighter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 21182

bro you are a fucking midget :lul::lul::lul::lul: have u ever heard of weight classes the fact that iasackro weighs 10 more kg than me makes me think it would be a hard fight even tho he doesnt have fighting experience and I somewhat do.

you would get fucking destroyed by guys bigger than you no matter how much u train nigga xD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Sprinkles and Deleted member 29167

you

me

iasackro

• JFL
Ethniks tend to diss and bully each other they also fight then reconsile again. This doesn't happen with whites

lol buddy its just harder for u to get a good hit in if my face is small, with ur big ass chin and jaw i can easily fucking upper cut you nigga dont fuck with me! i can slide away with my recessed chin from ur punches easily thats why andrew tate was the fucking world champion!

Anyways I can fight cauase i do have some fighting experience and i doubt u do + i got more muscle mass and am currently bulking so at my peak bulk If I can't beat u now i will be able to and I spar weekly with my 29 year old cousin in my garden
Gonna be harder to break there’s a reason men have bigger skulls and jaws compared to women

Gonna be harder to break there’s a reason men have bigger skulls and jaws compared to women
ur not gonna break someones jaw with bare fist man u gonna break ur knuckles why u think pro fighters wear gloves the way I fight is I grapple, I go for the nuts, I hit in the neck, throw rocks thats how a real man does it

ur not gonna break someones jaw with bare fist man u gonna break ur knuckles why u think pro fighters wear gloves the way I fight is I grapple, I go for the nuts, I hit in the neck, throw rocks thats how a real man does it
Jfl proves u can’t fight a fist is a pointy strong bone

If u hit with the sharp part in the right angle and straight u can break a jaw

And the reason ppl wear gloves is exactly to avoid breaking jaws

You are 5'9 blud
Guys like me can kill you with our bare hands
nigga idk all Ik is I insult guys who bully other ppl and they don’t dare touch me

Maybe it’s respect or me looking tough but idk

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 28117
Jfl proves u can’t fight a fist is a pointy strong bone

If u hit with the sharp part in the right angle and straight u can break a jaw

And the reason ppl wear gloves is exactly to avoid breaking jaws
lol you are probably just gonna bruise the jaw and break a knuckle or two

dont fucking try to talk about fighting skills to me my cousin was a really good amateur boxer

Meanwhile reality:

72921456 5D3C 4B53 B44A 0CAFFAEC492F

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 21661, Sprinkles and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
bro you are a fucking midget :lul::lul::lul::lul: have u ever heard of weight classes the fact that iasackro weighs 10 more kg than me makes me think it would be a hard fight even tho he doesnt have fighting experience and I somewhat do.

you would get fucking destroyed by guys bigger than you no matter how much u train nigga xD

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 21182, Yuno_howitez and 1 other person

No bro u wouldn’t Tate is 6’3 probably 90kg and a 4 WORLD CHAMPION

im just gonna be a major bully now

And for some reason even if I insult the biggest jocks mother he won’t do shit THEY DONT EVEN TALK SHIT TO ME BACK OR ANYTHING

apperantly I look strong due to my shoulders since ppl even say I should become a illegal street fighter

But Fr every time I just insult ppl girls keep looking at me afterwards anything that calls major attention tbh
They are staring at your balding massive forehead you try to cover up with your shitty strandy hair genes.

Screenshot 20230627 233603 Chrome

Nobody takes you seriously and this thread is Unfunny. Until now.

They are staring at your balding massive forehead you try to cover up with your shitty strandy hair genes.

View attachment 2284696

Nobody takes you seriously and this thread is Unfunny. Until now.
Nigga i litterally pointed out ur 10 inch long midface which is literally water and ur still crying

Nigga i litterally pointed out ur 10 inch long midface which is literally water and ur still crying
Not even close to 10 inches but I'm certain your forehead might. Lmfao.

Not even close to 10 inches but I'm certain your forehead might. Lmfao.
In all honesty I have a big forehead tho I’m not balding since it never grew and was the same from birth and my family members from mom and dad side aren’t bald

tho it’s Johnny depp forehead big so i gotta cover it

For real I'm gonna be a straight up asshole

This won’t last forever, eventually your frontal lobe develops and you become an unfunny adult loser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
This won’t last forever, eventually your frontal lobe develops and you become an unfunny adult loser
Ik I’m not a bully tho I just defend myself from ppl making jokes towards me