I objectively IQmog all of you

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
F8F2F7C1 08A0 407E A8C6 4CA8F1C258BF

I got the highest results of a cognitive test in my entire school

Yet chads are fucking my oneitis while I rot and cope in my basement. Never began for me.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Mouthbreath, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
inel trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, RODEBLUR, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
i was gifted when young but it didnt mean shit cause i was 4’6 at 12, people didn’t give a fuck I was smart, they worshipped the gl kids

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, SAR, RODEBLUR and 2 others
your stat dont really mean shit, real life result are everything

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
jewish trait

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
i was gifted when young but it didnt mean shit cause i was 4’6 at 12, people didn’t give a fuck I was smart, they worshipped the gl kids
for real, even a stacy in my school praised me multiple times for it but I still can’t get laid because of my shit genetics.
your stat dont really mean shit, real life result are everything
Real life results on what?
jewish trait
I literally am kek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 2403
What is ur sat score

getting puss and money
How is intelligence related to getting pussy? If you adhere to blackpill beliefs, then you would agree that only looks matter and maybe personality to a lower extent.
And I’m alright with money btw, i hopped to the crypto wagon a while ago.
My point of this thread tho is that intelligence doesn’t matter if your genes are shit. I’ll try to use it to get a very good looking tall wife to produce offspring with so my children are as good looking and taller than me — ideally above 6’1 (I’m 5’10).

• JFL
Reactions: SeiGun
I have 142 iq points, try again next time, kiddo

I have 142 iq points, try again next time, kiddo
Prove it. Also, my results are proportionally higher than a 142 iq.

142 IQ ≈ 0,3% of the population

My results < 0,1% of students who took this test.

I’m gonna take an IQ test this year and I’ll come back with the results.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, one job away and Deleted member 2403

WhatsApp Image 2021 10 19 at 083004

I study computer engineering at uni, won a math competition at high school, bilingual and I am an aspie

• JFL
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 2403

Bro, statistically it's uncertain if there are more or less high iq people on the general population than your school, so what you're saying is kinda nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
View attachment 1372574

I study computer engineering at uni, won a math competition at high school, bilingual and I am an aspie
nigga, an online test that you can easily manipule with HTML doesn’t prove anything lol, take a physical one and we’ll talk.
>bilingual
im trilingual: Spanish (A on Cambridge first language Spanish literature IGCSE) , English (A* on Cambridge first language English IGCSE) , hebrew
>won a math competition at high school
We don’t have competitions but I’ve been to the Argentine math Olympiads, and won several honorable mentions, as well as having won model United Nations several times.

But the truth is that we’re retarded for being browsing on this forum while we could be doing something with our lives, or at least I speak for myself here. I’m also subhuman af so all of this doesn’t matter.

Alice in chains fan. Definitely an awkward lanklet with over sized feet and poor fashion sense

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Bro, statistically it's uncertain if there are more or less high iq people on the general population than your school, so what you're saying is kinda nonsense.
It’s from every single student in the world who has taken the test, in my school there’s literally no one who got a higher result. I do go to a moderately wealthy school, and considering that it has been proven that intelligence may be hereditary — some phenotypes like Ashkenazi Jewish people tend to have higher IQ than the average population — it’s likely that the average IQ is even higher than most people.

Alice in chains fan. Definitely an awkward lanklet with over sized feet and poor fashion sense
Not a lanklet as I’m not tall (only 5’10) and my proportions are decent. My fashion sense is alright, my problem is my face really.

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
nigga, an online test that you can easily manipule with HTML doesn’t prove anything lol, take a physical one and we’ll talk.
>bilingual
im trilingual: Spanish (A on Cambridge first language Spanish literature IGCSE) , English (A* on Cambridge first language English IGCSE) , hebrew
We don’t have competitions but I’ve been to the Argentine math Olympiads, and won several honorable mentions, as well as having won model United Nations several times.

But the truth is that we’re retarded for being browsing on this forum while we could be doing something with our lives, or at least I speak for myself here. I’m also subhuman af so all of this doesn’t matter.
If we were to consider that spanish is similar to portuguese and I could talk to paraguayans when I visited Paraguay, then I think it is fair to say that I am trilingual as well.

But I agree with the last part of what you said, intelligence is a cope + I have feminine looks because of low prenatal T, ended up exchanging intelligence for sexual dimorphism.

If we were to consider that spanish is similar to portuguese and I could talk to paraguayans when I visited Paraguay, then I think it is fair to say that I am trilingual as well.

But I agree with the last part of what you said, intelligence is a cope + I have feminine looks because of low prenatal T, ended up exchanging intelligence for sexual dimorphism.
That’s not being trilingual, in that case I’m quadrilignual, you could add Portuguese. Whenever I speak to Brazilians, they understand me and I understand them, but that doesn’t make me a quadrilingual, neither does that make you a trilingual for Paraguayans understanding you jfl

yep, it’s cool that we agree on that one thing, intelligence is mostly cope but it will likely help my future children as I’ll try to moneymaxx in order to reproduce with a GL woman, even if she doesn’t love me. Over

>bilingual

And I want to take a physical test just to make fun of subhumans on the internet, the thing is that Mensa is 2 hours away from my house, like... not gonna take literally a trip just to do an iq test.

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
And I want to take a physical test just to make fun of subhumans on the internet, the thing is that Mensa is 2 hours away from my house, like... not gonna take literally a trip just to do an iq test.
aight fair enough, I trust your word that those results are from a good test and genuine, there’s no point in larping here really.

View attachment 1372574

online iq tests are not accurate jfl literally anyone who isn’t braindead can get a good score on those

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Pythagoras

Oh shit, if you had to quantify those test results to an IQ, what would you say?
My junior high wanted to test me once in grade 9 and it came out low 130, they got some money, and that was it

• +1
That’s not being trilingual, in that case I’m quadrilignual, you could add Portuguese. Whenever I speak to Brazilians, they understand me and I understand them, but that doesn’t make me a quadrilingual, neither does that make you a trilingual for Paraguayans understanding you jfl

yep, it’s cool that we agree on that one thing, intelligence is mostly cope but it will likely help my future children as I’ll try to moneymaxx in order to reproduce with a GL woman, even if she doesn’t love me. Over
Honestly, intelligence is not even such an advantage in that sense, most entrepreneurs are on the 100-120 iq zone, people with +130 iq tend to be aspie researches...

I plan on moneymaxxing as well, but not working with anything that depends on my intelligence alone, gonna try ascending through social media and digital marketing.

• +1
Good job.

Last edited:
  • +1
JFL at thinking any of these add any substance to your claims. This alone outed you as a Larp imo
>Larp
>Not studying for calculus 3-4 and still getting good grades because math is easy af to me

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Shut up nerds

• So Sad
Oh shit, if you had to quantify those test results to an IQ, what would you say?
My junior high wanted to test me once in grade 9 and it came out low 130, they got some money, and that was it
don’t know really, I don’t think that I have a +150 iq intelligence, I know some people who brainmog me so it’s unlikely. I should take an actual physical IQ test. This one was a cognitive test for Cambridge.
Honestly, intelligence is not even such an advantage in that sense, most entrepreneurs are on the 100-120 iq zone, people with +130 iq tend to be aspie researches...

I plan on moneymaxxing as well, but not working with anything that depends on my intelligence alone, gonna try ascending through social media and digital marketing.
yea, being NT is much more important tbh.

View attachment 1372565
I got the highest results of a cognitive test in my entire school

Yet chads are fucking my oneitis while I rot and cope in my basement. Never began for me.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You are one of the few genuine users here I feel like. Idk why you don’t see yourself as good looking. You are atleast chadlite. You look like one of those dudes who could get any girl from my childhood.

And yeah. IQ is worthless unless you like jerking of to math equations

• +1
online iq tests are not accurate jfl literally anyone who isn’t braindead can get a good score on those
Try this one if you feel like it. I want to know what people here score

You are one of the few genuine users here I feel like. Idk why you don’t see yourself as good looking. You are atleast chadlite. You look like one of those dudes who could get any girl from my childhood.

And yeah. IQ is worthless unless you like jerking of to math equations
Because all of the photos I post here are lightfrauded and/or anglefrauded