I often have the same nightmare

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Joined
Oct 22, 2022
Posts
8,362
Reputation
17,453
Ever since I was a kid, I always (like once every 20 days) had this very similar nightmare repeating.


It would start on a beach. Sun would be very bright and shine directly above me. There are many colors and it all feels so bright. It has that "liminal space" vibe to it.


I am always completely alone on this beach, which is kilometers long. There is nobody in sight wherever I go. Also, there is absolutely 0 sound whatsoever. Pure silence and solitude in the middle of the day.


Then, out of nowhere, a huge wave would wash the entire beach. Most of the time I dream this, I manage to survive, but its always followed by me trying to find my stuff and seeing one by one get further and further away from me, being carried by the waves.



Anyone experiences smt similar to this?
 

Similar threads

Paldavinci
Replies
9
Views
68
Paldavinci
Paldavinci
LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
9
Views
46
pexy
pexy
_MVP_
Replies
0
Views
31
_MVP_
_MVP_
sørenyuko
Replies
0
Views
7
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
0
Views
19
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top