I once got laughed at by a female doctor.

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
At the time I was working at a factory where I would grind down aluminum all day, I was covered in metal shavings everyday so much so it started to get all over the house. I was also going to the MMA gym at the time. When we were practicing BJJ I got an injury down there. I didn’t feel it till way later but all I saw was blood and got scared a metal shaving injured me.

Went to the ER female doctor who told me to pull my pants down, she came in with a male nurse, maybe they thought I was gonna try to be a pervert but that’s the last thing your thinking when your dick is bleeding. Soon as I did she laughed and looked at the male nurse pointing at my junk who also laughed. I don’t think I’ll ever get over it. No metal shaving just split cause it slipped out when we were wrestling. Her laughing hurt me more than the injury. She’s a doctor for crying out loud.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, Growth Plate, Deleted member 17829 and 7 others
Why did she laugh?

Why did the male laugh what a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, EdouardManlet, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
They should both be fired. That is legit discrimination.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, EdouardManlet, Gonthar and 1 other person
This is a fireable offense. Jfl

"medical professionals" are some of the least deserving of prestige and respect. As someone with an ex gf who was a nurse, the stories she'd tell me of the other nurses and doctors would make u lose respect for them all

emergency room surgeons and good plastic surgeons are the only doctors worth respect

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Lihito, EdouardManlet and 2 others
sue them then

At the time I was working at a factory where I would grind down aluminum all day, I was covered in metal shavings everyday so much so it started to get all over the house. I was also going to the MMA gym at the time. When we were practicing BJJ I got an injury down there. I didn’t feel it till way later but all I saw was blood and got scared a metal shaving injured me.

Went to the ER female doctor who told me to pull my pants down, she came in with a male nurse, maybe they thought I was gonna try to be a pervert but that’s the last thing your thinking when your dick is bleeding. Soon as I did she laughed and looked at the male nurse pointing at my junk who also laughed. I don’t think I’ll ever get over it. No metal shaving just split cause it slipped out when we were wrestling. Her laughing hurt me more than the injury. She’s a doctor for crying out loud.
belt rank?

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Why didnt you call them out you pathetic cuck . And who tf are the niggers who rage react op :pepefrown:

you got a micro?

JOe5VHM.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Lihito, EdouardManlet and 1 other person
Jfl at .org morons not being able to tell this is from reddit just from the absurdity alone

The brutal thing really is, if this happened to any straight guy, they would try to get hard if it was just a female in the room but once a male comes in your dick is soft as fuck and you look small

Unfortunately I have a male doctor checking my shit instead of a hot foid doctor I could impress, brutal shit

I want to see a foid doctor's eyes get big in shock of my erect nbp 7x5. Chad's foid doctor gives him a handjob until he nuts "to test his erectile function and sperm production health"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Hero of the Imperium and 11gaijin
"medical professionals" are some of the least deserving of prestige and respect. As someone with an ex gf who was a nurse, the stories she'd tell me of the other nurses and doctors would make u lose respect for them all

emergency room surgeons and good plastic surgeons are the only doctors worth respect
Like what?

My girlfriend is a nurse.

The fact that she sees new cock everyday is pretty bothersome but aside from that idk what u mean

Jfl at .org morons not being able to tell this is from reddit just from the absurdity alone

The brutal thing really is, if this happened to any straight guy, they would try to get hard if it was just a female in the room but once a male comes in your dick is soft as fuck and you look small

Unfortunately I have a male doctor checking my shit instead of a hot foid doctor I could impress, brutal shit

I want to see a foid doctor's eyes get big in shock of my erect nbp 7x5. Chad's foid doctor gives him a handjob until he nuts "to test his erectile function and sperm production health"
Hi😹🤙

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate