I once had a fat Stacy who wanted me

MostGLSlayer

MostGLSlayer

Kraken
She was my lab partner but she was fat so I rejected her. Fast forward to now, and she is a literally stacylite cause she’s skinny. Fuck my life, it’s always bad luck like this with me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Darkeningstar, Xangsane and 5 others
That’s why you get for being a shallow incel

• So Sad
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
u forced her to lose weight. So if u would date her she wouldn't have changed.
Also shes slow ticking bomb, just one burger and she will get fat in no time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, MostGLSlayer and USERΝAME
yeah and then she would have gotten skinny and leftt u after ur no longer her looksmatch

• +1
You should make up for it by fucking Gorlock the destroyer. She is gymaxxxing rn so will be Staceylite soon.

• JFL
She was my lab partner but she was fat so I rejected her. Fast forward to now, and she is a literally stacylite cause she’s skinny. Fuck my life, it’s always bad luck like this with me.
She's not the same person as before, if you wouldn't have rejected her when she was fat, then she would have had no reason to lose weight, you would have gotten just a fat girl...

• +1
That’s why you get for being a shallow incel
u forced her to lose weight. So if u would date her she wouldn't have changed.
Also shes slow ticking bomb, just one burger and she will get fat in no time
yeah and then she would have gotten skinny and leftt u after ur no longer her looksmatch
She's not the same person as before, if you wouldn't have rejected her when she was fat, then she would have had no reason to lose weight, you would have gotten just a fat girl...
Her being fat was the biggest reason but she also had the same name as my sister and I thought that was awkward.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Ahahah, same

• +1