I once had sleep paralysis naked (Storytime)

flippasav

flippasav

Lowest smv in the world
It was some time when I was 14, the weather was ass hot. My bed was full of liquid ass in the 42 degree celcius heat. I was sweating like a horny dog.

I am ripped and skinny at the same time just to clarify but here is exactly the story:

I went to bed at 10:30 and randomly woke up at 3 am horny as shit. I wanted to go back to bed but it took me 1 hour. So at 4 am suddenly the lucid dreams start to kick in, it was not until a few minutes I start to feel nails scratching on my groin. 1 second later a female demon coats her big lips around the tip of my penis randomly blowing me going up and down. I was shacking it was the most pleasurable and adrenaline rushing experience.

Like wtf
After the 30 seconds blow she stopped and then decided to rub my glans on her vag for 2 minutes straight. It seemed like she had 50 inch hips with 25 inch waist. My brain was frying up and it felt like I ejaculated even though I didn’t really coom. To make it even pleasurable she decided to get ontop and ride non stop 5 minutes. I eventually got tired of this shit so I wiggled my toes, moved my fingers and eventually woke up seeing my blanket drenched in cum.

She looked something like this: (Like exact body and face but somewhat creepier)

IMG 8505

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek, whiteislandpill, The Grinch and 1 other person
@The Grinch @ShawarmaFilth

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
How can i have this happen to me

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
  • JFL
  • +1