I only feel Incel pain when on NoFap

Bug

Bug

New Age Ethnic
@thereallegend

I wont fap still

how do you deal with Incel pain while on NoFap ? If I fap you couldnt pay me to care about a foid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, bourgeoizyzz, ey88 and 1 other person
You're literally cucking yourself whenever you go on "NoFap". You're restricting yourself from what your body wants to do, especially if you haven't had sex in awhile how else are you supposed to cope?

It will just give you blue-balls and constantly find a way to satisfy yourself, hence why NoFappers start to get attracted to the ugliest of women when they wouldn't if they were fucking normal.

You also start to think irrationally since you will always be thinking about the next quick tug/fuck. Its not discipline, its cuck-ery at its peak.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Adelholzener, Simр and 3 others
No fap is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Suns9999, Adelholzener and 3 others
You're literally cucking yourself whenever you go on "NoFap". You're restricting yourself from what your body wants to do, especially if you haven't had sex in awhile how else are you supposed to cope?

It will just give you blue-balls and constantly find a way to satisfy yourself, hence why NoFappers start to get attracted to the ugliest of women when they wouldn't if they were fucking normal.

You also start to think irrationally since you will always be thinking about the next quick tug/fuck. Its not discipline, its cuck-ery at its peak.
Its the only way I get good skin if I dont fap. If I fap often my skin turns subhuman If I dont fap I can maintain glowing clear skin. My body is sensitive to fap

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ci-Sphere
@thereallegend

I wont fap still

how do you deal with Incel pain while on NoFap ? If I fap you couldnt pay me to care about a foid
Turn the frustration into self improvement

• +1
Reactions: Bug
Its the only way I get good skin if I dont fap. If I fap often my skin turns subhuman If I dont fap I can maintain glowing clear skin. My body is sensitive to fap
Just do it 2x a week if your issue is supposedly coming from fapping.

Maybe you should look into this a little deeper, maybe its your diet, how often you go outside or what you do in general.

From my re-search (1 google search) there really isn't any scientific evidence to provide that there is a link between acne and masturbation.

• +1
No fap is cope
legit, i fap when my insurance company puts me on hold

and i finish while talking to my agent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Suns9999 and ey88
It’s not actually coming from fapping, it’s because you for some reason think you shouldn’t fap, so when you do you get stressed and feel like a failure, just stop stressing and realize it’s natural

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Bug
im on week 5 rn and im starting to feel it
i've definitely noticed improvements however that could be related to some other habits i've picked up

• +1
Just do it 2x a week if your issue is supposedly coming from fapping.

Maybe you should look into this a little deeper, maybe its your diet, how often you go outside or what you do in general.

From my re-search (1 google search) there really isn't any scientific evidence to provide that there is a link between acne and masturbation.
It’s not actually coming from fapping, it’s because you for some reason think you shouldn’t fap, so when you do you get stressed and feel like a failure, just stop stressing and realize it’s natural
You guys dont believe how subhuman I really am check on NoFap reddit there are guys that get acne from fapping I am one of them. There is no escape for subhumans we struggle all day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88 and Ci-Sphere
You guys dont believe how subhuman I really am check on NoFap reddit there are guys that get acne from fapping I am one of them. There is no escape for subhumans we struggle all day
If you are on nofap reddit you should kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ey88 and Ci-Sphere

It’s because you stress about it too much man.

• +1
Just jerk off with minimal stimuli(pictures or imagination)

Kinda true, but nofap does have some benefits, like saving time which you can use to do other stuff. Whether nofap’s benefits outweigh the drawbacks or not depends on the individual.

• JFL
Reactions: Ci-Sphere
Kinda true, but nofap does have some benefits, like saving time
Saving time? JFL

How long are you taking to jerk yourself off? It only really takes me about 20 minutes or so to finish (that doesn't reflect back to sex, just sayin').

But if you reeeeaaaaaalllly care about saving your time, just do it in the afternoon when you're probably mostly finished with work, its also a nice little reward.