I only look good when i'm completely clean shaven

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Fucking Ogre. Even day After 1 mm stubble descends me into invisible zone.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, Costcosuperstore, standardcel and 5 others
Get laser treatment like a twink

Do u have thick stubble?

Nah i Just have to go out on alternative days
I see lots of people saying stubble descends them to subhuman, but is it really that big of a problem?

pretty boy genetics

I see lots of people saying stubble descends them to subhuman, but is it really that big of a problem?
Idk Bro some ppl have soft beards those seem to pull It off. Mine Is too thick i Just look like a caveman with a fem Eye area with it

• So Sad
Reactions: deadmanwalking
I mean you're the BULL, do you really have to care about anything at all?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Idk Bro some ppl have soft beards those seem to pull It off. Mine Is too thick i Just look like a caveman with a fem Eye area with it
Salludon looks like a subhuman parrot without stubble or beard so for some it is law

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and the BULL
Salludon looks like a subhuman parrot without stubble or beard so for some it is law
Yeah for ethnics Is law. Look for examples henry cavill he descends hard with a stubble.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Yeah for ethnics Is law. Look for examples henry cavill he descends hard with a stubble.
Would cavill look better if his beard was thick?

I used to hate that I couldn't grow facial hair and thought it would be a halo but it's not lol beards are a dime a dozen on guys and some girls get a degen vibe off so I shave every fucking day

I used to hate that I couldn't grow facial hair and thought it would be a halo but it's not lol beards are a dime a dozen on guys and some girls get a degen vibe off so I shave every fucking day
Yeah some guys look Better with It some look worse.

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
IMG 1559

Mogged by the BVLL

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
IMG 8653
Beard mogs.

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Costcosuperstore and the BULL