I only want things I can't have

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
The moment I get something, the value of that thing plummets in my eyes.

This applies to females aswel. Once I know I got her, I don't want her anymore. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, xz90, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
this happens to everyone. every guy i know is like this. you fuck some chick too quickly and shes above average / pretty even but after youve got it so fast and slang her especially after nutting lol human anatomy but yeah women are just born to be fucked in the ass and ditched if you think about it

• +1
Reactions: Coping and nattycel
this happens to everyone. every guy i know is like this. you fuck some chick too quickly and shes above average / pretty even but after youve got it so fast and slang her especially after nutting lol human anatomy but yeah women are just born to be fucked in the ass and ditched if you think about it
True but most men still stay in long term relationships without much effort.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Does it also feel that way when you accomplish a goal?

Legit. I used to long for a non feminist, traditional gentle gf. Now I have one yet I'm desiring free Stacy pussies :feelscry: maybe at some point in life we should learn to be content.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Legit. I used to long for a non feminist, traditional gentle gf. Now I have one yet I'm desiring free Stacy pussies :feelscry: maybe at some point in life we should learn to be content.
Fucking chad.

I want you.