I only watch hamza ahmed bc hes curry

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
have to support my bros, even if his teachings is very wrong. if he was white or black i would spit on him just like you guys do, but since he's apart of my kind, i have to a support a brocel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and iloveboobs
hamza already won and he can retire, why does he still make videos

• +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and looksmaxxing223
He was bullied and made fun of which made him feel unloved and unwanted. Now he posts videos to fill that gap

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and iloveboobs
honestly i find his videos very entertaining and i dont disagree with everything. I feel as though status is still very important and alot of low iq users on here cope with it. status isnt just for pulling hoes, it's for ease of life. But obviously, there's no status for your face

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
He was bullied and made fun of which made him feel unloved and unwanted. Now he posts videos to fill that gap
yeah true, but although his teachings arent that bad, i wish he'd stop coping with nofap though. A finance youtuber called brandon carter says its cope too and he made millions of money whilst jerking off occassionally, idk why he still does it tbh

• +1
honestly i find his videos very entertaining and i dont disagree with everything. I feel as though status is still very important and alot of low iq users on here cope with it. status isnt just for pulling hoes, it's for ease of life. But obviously, there's no status for your face
adonis vs jeffrey is funny ngl

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
yeah true, but although his teachings arent that bad, i wish he'd stop coping with nofap though. A finance youtuber called brandon carter says its cope too and he made millions of money whilst jerking off occassionally, idk why he still does it tbh
I once jerked off 15 times a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and looksmaxxing223
adonis vs jeffrey is funny ngl

i feel as though we as blackpillers can agree with this, no? muscle is only slightly important, although face height and frame are king when it comes to muscle building

• JFL

i feel as though we as blackpillers can agree with this, no? muscle is only slightly important, although face height and frame are king when it comes to muscle building

muscles just a boost for height and face

• +1
  • +1
and they will carry someone like maher to stalingrad and back
but tbh, indians nowadays aren't 5'1 or narrow framed. it's a misconception when people say that. in the west indians are still relatively short-average (ones i see are usually 5'5-5'10) but nowhere near turbomanlet, like 5'2 or 5'1. only indians ive seen that were that short were indian grandpas who probably didnt get to eat an apple growing up which is why they're only 5'1

• +1
but tbh, indians nowadays aren't 5'1 or narrow framed. it's a misconception when people say that. in the west indians are still relatively short-average (ones i see are usually 5'5-5'10) but nowhere near turbomanlet, like 5'2 or 5'1. only indians ive seen that were that short were indian grandpas who probably didnt get to eat an apple growing up which is why they're only 5'1
indians biggest problem is shit diet and bad rep

• +1