I overdose mdma at supermarket

shieldzz

shieldzz

Blud i took like 250 mg of mdma and i stayed on chair on supermarket feeling the death and high as fuck

I took half pill, i tought its fake stuff because i bought before from this vendor and it had no effect. then took 1 more pill and nothing happened even after 30 min

Then i drive to supermarket to eat and suddendly when i was eating i started to feel high and have blurry vission

I didnt want to go up because i was feeling so bad that i thought i will pass out

And i statyed on that chair and drinked water like 4 hours while my mouth was running away

Luckily it didnt start when i was driving or when i was outsidr at 30 C. I woulvde probably pass out then

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, the BULL and Orc
@PseudoMaxxer @Xangsane @Iasacrko @Orc @the BULL @Clavicular @MoggerGaston @TsarTsar444

@Gengar

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Xangsane
@Orc why JFL u wanna lose ur mod ? 😡😡😡

@Orc why JFL u wanna lose ur mod ? 😡😡😡
I've seen lots of spaced out fucks at the local grocery store at the section where you can get fresh coffee it reminded me of that.

• Woah
Reactions: shieldzz
I've seen lots of spaced out fucks at the local grocery store at the section where you can get fresh coffee it reminded me of that.
Luckily onyl few people saw me because the supermarket was almost empty and i was staying at cold temperature. The manager of thr supermarket came 2 times and asked me if im good

@pneumocystosis @Gonthar