I paid £30 on profile boosts on OLD last week. Results:

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Bear in mind I never actually like a women's profile. Instead I actually wait for them to like me and I match back with them. I felt this had a higher chance of success, but here are my results.....
  • I geofrauded to several countries (mainly north Africa) and it got my 100s of likes. Maybe around 250 altogether. 2 girls instamatched me and they were pretty GL which shocked me:
Screenshot 20240712 080004

Screenshot 20240712 080017

• I matched back with 52 girls out of the 250-ish (yes I'm a standardcel).
    • 32 of them didn't read my first message
    • 4 of them read but didn't reply
    • 10 of the conversation didn't last more than 5-10 messages exchanged before they ghosted. Including those two above...
    • 3 of them we had good conversations but ended up ghosting.
    • 3 of them had good convo + their personal info (WhatsApp) and I'm currently talking to them but they're very slow now. I'm just waiting for them to ghost.
      • One girl is 26yo Tunisian, one is 19yo Moroccan and one is 22 yo half-hungarian and half Turk.

To get this amount of likes in the UK. I swtg I would've had to wait two ENTIRE years to get as many likes. Nearly all of them would have been 2 PSL pajeetas who think they deserve Salludon.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay, ambi, Gengar and 10 others
@Abhorrence this is what you're in for.

@Gengar @mrriceguyreturn

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
OK chadpreet

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension, TechnoBoss, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
OK chadpreet
This isn't a brag like WishIWaschico. I'm still ignored by femcels in the UK and it's made me feel like a depressed subhuman.

I'm just highlighting the rest of the world isn't so bad. They don't hate curries and manlets as much.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and greycel
Bear in mind I never actually like a women's profile. Instead I actually wait for them to like me and I match back with them. I felt this had a higher chance of success, but here are my results.....
  • I geofrauded to several countries (mainly north Africa) and it got my 100s of likes. Maybe around 250 altogether. 2 girls instamatched me and they were pretty GL which shocked me:
View attachment 3026205
View attachment 3026207
  • I matched back with 52 girls out of them (yes I'm a standardcel).
    • 10 of the conversation didn't last more than 5-10 messages exchanged before they ghosted. Including those two above...
    • 3 of them had good convo + their personal info (WhatsApp) and I'm currently talking to them but they're very slow now. I'm just waiting for them to ghost.
      • One girl is 26yo Tunisian, one is 19yo Moroccan and one is 22 yo half-hungarian and half Turk.

To get this amount of likes in the UK. I swtg I would've had to wait two ENTIRE years to get as many likes. Nearly all of them would have been 2 PSL pajeetas who think they deserve Salludon.
Yeah this is crazy
You're lucky you can attract MENA/ North African women
You can get feminine submissive hot women in surplus

Go for the 19 or 22 year old. Whichever will give better genes for your offspring

Also isn't Saafiir from North Africa. Imagine if he did this experiment there :oops::feelshmm:

@SecularIslamist have you shown your face, if you're cool with it can you send in DMs. If not then I'm curious what would you rate yourself on the PSL scale and do you have muscles/height/money halo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
This isn't a brag like WishIWaschico. I'm still ignored by femcels in the UK and it's made me feel like a depressed subhuman.

I'm just highlighting the rest of the world isn't so bad. They don't hate curries and manlets as much.
I don't understand if you claim to see some LTN pajeet with white girls. Why can't you do that bhai

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and mrriceguyreturn
Mirin’ solid update from the first post. OLD isn’t really worth it unless you’re spending money imo

• +1
Yeah this is crazy
I'm so pissed off I can't attract MENA/ North African women
If I could you can get feminine submissive hot women in surplus

Go for the 19 or 22 year old. Whichever will give better genes for your offspring
Bro no MENA girl (born and raised in the UK) has ever liked me. Thousands have viewed my profile but all left swipe. It's fucking horrendous. If you live in the West it's all ethnicitymatch. I put my theory to test with @ascendedd twice in two separate OLD experiments. I larped him Moroccan and paki. Same profile, same everything. He matched MENAs only as a Moroccan and couldn't get shit as a paki.
Also isn't Saafiir from North Africa. Imagine if he did this experiment there :lul:
Yeah he's nafri. He would fucking monopolise every woman on there. Actually there was this 6'3 white passing french Arab guy on here last year. He geofrauded to north Africa and he got like 1 in 3 likes. Mogs my results into oblivion.

I'm genuinely thinking of larping my height + ethnicity just to see how good I could have done.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Mirin’ solid update from the first post. OLD isn’t really worth it unless you’re spending money imo
This is how it works. Receiving likes are such a rare occurrence for men, they have been commodified. So if you want likes you've got to pay for them. These are predatory businesses masquerading as relationship apps.

Meanwhile for girls 'quality' matches are so rare, you have to pay for extra filters (height, ethnicity) so you can ignore all the undesirables.

Most users are waking up to this hypergamy and know it's bullshit. The WSJ published a video a few weeks ago and every single CEO of dating apps basically acknowledged it's not working anymore so they have to "innovate" and create new ways to keep people on.

I don't understand if you claim to see some LTN pajeet with white girls. Why can't you do that bhai
LTN pajeets ascending with white women have some gigahalo like NT or rich.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, mrriceguyreturn and Jason Voorhees
@SecularIslamist have you shown your face, if you're cool with it can you send in DMs. If not then I'm curious what would you rate yourself on the PSL scale and do you have muscles/height/money halo
Sorry not showing I've shown enough people and worried about doxxx.

I'm MTN (definitely higher in Mumbai). But 5'7.5 (I'm frauding 5'9 here). I have decent muscles but not on show. Money halo a little but but again I don't brag on my profile about it.

I'm 29 and Ill admit I look decent for my age.

• +1
Sorry not showing I've shown enough people and worried about doxxx.

I'm MTN (definitely higher in Mumbai). But 5'7.5 (I'm frauding 5'9 here). I have decent muscles but not on show. Money halo a little but but again I don't brag on my profile about it.

I'm 29 and Ill admit I look decent for my age.
No way so as a 29 year old, you are getting women 10 years younger.
Do you think I could pull North African HTB, if I'm not Muslim but am Top 1% physique, HTN in West, who's making decent money (but I won't say this directly, I want them to be attracted to me).
Because HTBs in North Africa are not chasing Chad only. They probably dip down to MTN too no?

Also are you from Mumbai?

Do you think I could pull North African HTB, if I'm not Muslim but am Top 1% physique, HTN in West, who's making decent money (but I won't say this directly, I want them to be attracted to me).
Because HTBs in North Africa are not chasing Chad only. They probably dip down to MTN too no?
Bro if you're not Muslim you ain't gonna get shit. I'm serious. Like it's even against the law in those countries for a woman to marry a non-Muslim. I'm sorry but you need to Islamaxxx.

Ofc with your stats you could easily get a HTB. But that's not the issue. If you say you're not Muslim its an instant pussy repellant.

Also these women are very rarely after someone who slays. They're after marriage. Unless it's some secular nafris in the West, don't expect to have sex with them after a couple dates. It's a trad society as well. One thing I'm struggling with is some of these girls do not and will not work. A lot of them are uneducated and have that traditionalist mindset that the guy provides for them and they sit at home and do housework, cook meals and raise kids. That's fine in those societies but not the West.

Lmao no. Just saying as a curry I'm decent looking. I don't have pajeet pheno that's why.

• Woah
This is how it works. Receiving likes are such a rare occurrence for men, they have been commodified. So if you want likes you've got to pay for them. These are predatory businesses masquerading as relationship apps.

Meanwhile for girls 'quality' matches are so rare, you have to pay for extra filters (height, ethnicity) so you can ignore all the undesirables.

Most users are waking up to this hypergamy and know it's bullshit. The WSJ published a video a few weeks ago and every single CEO of dating apps basically acknowledged it's not working anymore so they have to "innovate" and create new ways to keep people on.

LTN pajeets ascending with white women have some gigahalo like NT or rich.

Aren't you rich aswell? I remember you bragging that you were well off and live in a good neighborhood.

• +1
Aren't you rich aswell? I remember you bragging that you were well off and live in a good neighborhood.
Tbh it's an overstatement. I'm doing good for my age. My financial situation is better than 90% of people I know. But I'm basically living like how a middle class person in the 90s would live. But that's considered a luxury nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Better to get fillers then spend money on shitty apps becky hunting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and mrriceguyreturn
Tbh it's an overstatement. I'm doing good for my age. My financial situation is better than 90% of people I know. But I'm basically living like how a middle class person in the 90s would live. But that's considered a luxury nowadays.
Even I wish to be a rich curry living in a posh area of london like you someday bhai

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
View attachment 3026205
View attachment 3026207
  • I matched back with 52 girls out of the 250-ish (yes I'm a standardcel).

What a mogger. I am envious.

• Hmm...
Even I wish to be a rich curry living in a posh area of london like you someday bhai
Nah bro I live in a run down area of Essex lmao. Even if I was truly rich I wouldn't live in posh area of London. A castle in Lincolnshire costs the same price as a 1 bed studio in Kensington.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
ethnicitymatch
Yep when I larp as arab or latino and put my name as initials I get alot more matches jfl. Otherwise I can only get ltb white girls with nose piercings

• JFL
Yep when I larp as arab or latino and put my name as initials I get alot more matches jfl. Otherwise I can only get ltb white girls with nose piercings
What is your ethnicity?

cuck app tbh

• +1

Why not as 29 year old? Considering avg person is degenerate who parties, smokes and alcohol. OP probably doesn't do any of that. He prob look young compared to them. You are as old as your skin and hair. Esp on dating app, where looks >>>>

• +1
Reactions: greycel and SecularIslamist
You always explore the idea of romance than actual reality of meeting irl. You should chat little online before meeting. Set up meeting irl and let it go from there. Talking online will just eventually end up killing the spark and then they aren't very interested to meet now. I personally don't think the approach of measuring likes and matches will get you anywhere, especially since you are looking to marry.

• +1