I passed my differential equations and transforms paper

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
I got 62/100. I know it's nothing to write home about but with half my class failing and this being my weak subject I think I did ok. Perhaps the biggest irony of the situation is that as a CS major. My classmates and I won't be using differential equations ever again. It's completely useless for a CScel. It's only useful for solving fringe electrical problems and a few mechanical problems. I never understood why the curriculum required all STEMcels to do a course in differential equations

Tagging math nerds

@OGJBSLAYER @inferiorpispot234 @Guerrilla @BrahminBoss @fauxfox @mrriceguy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n9wiff, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 28691 and 6 others
OP is curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 16275 and Jason Voorhees
I got 62/100. I know it's nothing to write home about but with half my class failing and this being my weak subject I think I did ok. Perhaps the biggest irony of the situation is that as a CS major. My class and I won't be using differential equations ever again. It's completely useless for a CScel. It's only useful for solving fringe electrical problems and a few mechanical problems. I never understood why the curriculum required all STEMcels to do a course in differential equations

Tagging math nerds

@OGJBSLAYER @inferiorpispot234 @Guerrilla @BrahminBoss @fauxfox @mrriceguy
Do u think mechanical engineer with minor in electrical a good degree??? Do u know about iit?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
3 points and you wouldve failed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Good job man, I finished all my math requirements and calculus 3 was the hardest in my experience.

I'm glad to be done with that and focusing on purely programming now. I just don't find math enjoyable. With programming it's far easier to visualize what I'm creating and see the fruits of my labor.

• +1
  • +1
It seems u were just a bit stressed out

You did pretty well if half of the class has failed this test.... And yeah, I don't think u will need them

• +1
differntial equations are so easy hahaha

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
how can people study this much, i dont understand

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and Deleted member 23558