I passed out after blood test

D

Dora67

Iron

I went to my family doctor with my dad and asked to get a blood test. Then after he did it like 3 minutes later I started to faint and passed out. It was a good feeling I was out like 3 minutes but it felt like 10 seconds. I had a weird dream and everything was fast I cant remember. After waking up I felt like I got zero blood in my head but it was a good feeling.

Anyways I wanted to tell my nigga doctor if he can test for hgh and test levels because I feel tired and unmotivated all the time. (But I didnt ask)
That nigga kept making quotes like „Did you study medicine?“ after I asked him what he will test for in the blood test. I didn’t have the balls to ask him if he could test for gh levels because I knew he would say something dumb.
I asked him if it could be because of low test and that nigga straight up said that I need to go to an another doctor if I want to get that tested and that young people have high t. So he would probably say something similar if I would ask for hgh levels. Also I still wanted to get the result of my blood test to see if my vitamins were alright but my faggot doctor said: „why? Did you study medicine, what are you gonna do with the results?“ Dumbass nigger cant even ask for my own blood test result. Why the fuck should I need to study medicine to check if my vitamin levels are low.

So right now I can either wait for my next appointment (I have one every 3 months because of diabetes) and ask my doctor again if she can test for hgh, igf1 and test levels. This is another doctor which is more normal than my family doctor. But my next appointment is in 2 months and I don’t want to wait and maybe she won’t even test it because she wont see a need for it. So I think I will either start injecting without doing a blood test or I will pay for a blood test, i think its like 100€.

What should I do?