I perfected going to the gym early

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

My dream will be fulfilled.
The first time I worked out at 5am I was miserable and couldn't even bench 155. But today was back day and was the best workout of my life and this is what I did to make going to the gym early bearable. First thing I did was go to sleep at around 9pm so I got around 8.5 hours of sleep. When I woke up I drank 18oz of water and 12oz of pre workout. I made sure to eat some fast digesting carbs and ate a protein cookie too. When I got to the gym I got another energy drink making my total 400mg. The next thing I did was get my blood flowing by doing some cardio and doing pull ups to warm up the back. The last thing I did was put my music on full blast and the bass to and had a great workout.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404, sinss and iloveboobs
waking up early mogs, real adonis shit

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and sub5incel125
I would have made breakfast or bought breakfast but I dont have time since my school starts at 8 and I get back at around 7 so I need to shower and such.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
The first time I worked out at 5am I was miserable and couldn't even bench 155. But today was back day and was the best workout of my life and this is what I did to make going to the gym early bearable. First thing I did was go to sleep at around 9pm so I got around 8.5 hours of sleep. When I woke up I drank 18oz of water and 12oz of pre workout. I made sure to eat some fast digesting carbs and ate a protein cookie too. When I got to the gym I got another energy drink making my total 400mg. The next thing I did was get my blood flowing by doing some cardio and doing pull ups to warm up the back. The last thing I did was put my music on full blast and the bass to and had a great workout.
Slowing your development and taking a chunk out of your personal energy production by limiting sleep, your a cucked gymcel

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
Slowing your development and taking a chunk out of your personal energy production by limiting sleep, your a cucked gymcel
I’m getting 8 hours of sleep it literally says it in the thread

I cant even go in the afternoon

• +1
waking before noon suks i want kyms when i do

• +1