I personally don’t care if niggers fuck white girls, as long as they don’t reproduce.

Aladin

Aladin

Proud pedophile
Then you’re just fucking up the demographics with shitty retarded mutts. It’s a shame niggers can’t acknowledge this but they’re too resentful to do that and proceed on an animalistic quest.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 27987
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

While they’re making light skin dark triad bad boys with “your” women you’re rotting on an obscure incel site crying about race purity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, OGJBSLAYER, Kamui and 8 others
You probably arent even white and they aren't fucking over the demographic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 31942, Saggitarian and 2 others
Caring about the future generation and the "white genocide" at all when you're blackpilled is cucked asf. Who gives a shit, same goes for cringy BBC posters on this website who rot all day here yet say Tyrone is slaying le white women as if it's good for them JFL. Life is a competition between individuals, not races or groups, and the sooner you realize this the sooner you stop caring

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 23516, ManletBlackcel and 7 others
government should come back to forcefully sterilising niggers, homeless and mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

While they’re making light skin dark triad bad boys with “your” women you’re rotting on an obscure incel site crying about race purity
Not even an argument just a personal insult.

Of course you just use this forum for dopamine.
Caring about the future generation and the "white genocide" at all when you're blackpilled is cucked asf. Who gives a shit, same goes for cringy BBC posters on this website who rot all day here yet say Tyrone is slaying le white women as if it's good for them JFL. Life is a competition between individuals, not races or groups, and the sooner you realize this the sooner you stop caring
that’s not what clicked means retard.

that’s not what clicked means retard.
It's cucked to care and invest in something that has nothing to do with you
You're an individual, focus on your own prosperity instead of the prosperity of an entire race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, Deleted member 33136 and Petsmart
Why every race letting black do this but not the others?

It's cucked to care and invest in something that has nothing to do with you
You're an individual, focus on your own prosperity instead of the prosperity of an entire race
Wrong, my race does have something to do with me. I don’t want my country to be full of niggers and spics in the future but whites.

when BBC insert his pp inside white girl vagina. No one dared to beat him up
when asian man had sex with white girl, no one dared to beat him up

Das rite I'm reproducing
3581078 1691657914389

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
@looksmaxxer234 yet another self hating shitskin spic on this website

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, Obito and SidharthTheSlayer
Nigga you're brown

Racemixing between non white men barely reproduce anyway. Majority of racemixing offspring are a result of white father non white mother.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Looks234
Then you’re just fucking up the demographics with shitty retarded mutts. It’s a shame niggers can’t acknowledge this but they’re too resentful to do that and proceed on an animalistic quest.
bro stfu indian less coping more ropemaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31942
Very true. The whole group think is high E social bullshit. Every person is for himself in this world. Lots of people from your own demographic that will gladly cuck, regardless of social identity. Hell, dont be surpised if individuals in similar demographics are literally the reason those things go on in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 14262

no sympathy for disgusting coalburning whores

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
nobody asked for your opinion nigga youre indian

Very true. The whole group think is high E social bullshit. Every person is for himself in this world. Lots of people from your own demographic that will gladly cuck, regardless of social identity. Hell, dont be surpised if individuals in similar demographics are literally the reason those things go on in the first place.
We gotta save muh white women

My father is Georgian (the country)/Russian. My mother is mainly English.
If this was true then nobody would be saying you're nonwhite. How much nonenglish is your mother?

If this was true then nobody would be saying you're nonwhite. How much nonenglish is your mother?
How am I supposed to know? My grandmother is the problem most likely she’s from Iran.

How am I supposed to know? My grandmother is the problem most likely she’s from Iran.
Eh then I'd say you're fully white

Play stupid games, win stupid prices

No bro what about pari bonding
And the virginity of pure white foids