I personally don't mind faggots

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
As long as they act like normal people I personally only have a problem with those eccentric homos who dress like fruit cakes.. Successful socially well adjusted decent looking normal homos who keep it to themselves like Matt bomer are fine

But this? Is there anything more revolting and more disgusting than a man dressed like this? Such an eye sore.

It's only natural for people to dislike and take issue with hypersexual circuit queens in jockstraps and harnesses roaming around the neighbourhoods. This is not empowerment
2978993 images   2022 07 10T103848773

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: F36, 5'7 zoomer, n9wiff and 25 others
They leave more foids for us i dont see the problem, lesbians on the other hand need to die

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, zura, nathan and 9 others
The ones who make it their personality and are openly flamboyant are annoying.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, lowtiernormiechad, Autismcel and 7 others
I never really got why gay guys need to tell everyone they’re gay, its just a sexual preference, but instead they cater their whole personality and aptitude into being the stereotypical gay guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep, nigkook and 4 others
💯.

IRL I've only met gay black guys that are really flamboyant and I think that's why the black community always beats their faggot offspring.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, rhinoplasty, Autismcel and 6 others
I never really got why gay guys need to tell everyone they’re gay, its just a sexual preference, but instead they cater their whole personality and aptitude into being the stereotypical gay guy
💯.

IRL I've only met gay black guys that are really flamboyant and I think that's why the black community always beats their faggot offspring.
They leave more foids for us i dont see the problem, lesbians on the other hand need to die
Niggas on .is are hating on me and going schizo mode by posting videos and memes calling me a faggot lover for being reasonable

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, micropp, Chadeep and 7 others
Niggas on .is are hating on me and going schizo mode by posting videos and memes calling me a faggot lover for being reasonable

forums personas, they all walk past gay people irl and the most theyve done is throw their shitty iPhone 5s across the room when they seen an LGBTQ post on IG.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and murdah
forums personas, they all walk past gay people irl and the most theyve done is throw their shitty iPhone 5s across the room when they seen an LGBTQ post on IG.
I mean why are they hating on me? All the replies arguing with my thread lack any kind of substance. Like why?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deprived, murdah and 1 other person

Did it get deleted? I cant go on it

• JFL
Reactions: 91302
I mean why are they hating on me? All the replies arguing with my thread lack any kind of substance. Like why?
they are bitter low iq incels what did you expect tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
There are no lesbians, Chad just didn't want to fuck them, so they cope with this bs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Jason Voorhees and 91302
  • JFL
Reactions: 91302 and ggg.tv🤫
i have no problem as long as they are not around me

• +1
100% they are far stricter on gay shit overthere
Thats probably because half of their moderator team isnt gay like on here

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Jason Voorhees and 91302

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Jason Voorhees
There are no lesbians, Chad just didn't want to fuck them, so they cope with this bs.
Same with gay men who are coping incels

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Jason Voorhees
As long as they act like normal people I personally only have a problem with those eccentric homos who dress like fruit cakes.. Successful socially well adjusted decent looking normal homos who keep it to themselves like Matt bomer are fine

View attachment 2943113

But this? Is there anything more revolting and more disgusting than a man dressed like this? Such an eye sore.

View attachment 2943114

It's only natural for people to dislike and take issue with hypersexual circuit queens in jockstraps and harnesses roaming around the neighbourhoods. This is not empowerment
View attachment 2943115
I don't care either. But I'm not gonna say it's normal or right.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Jason Voorhees and reek
Thats probably because half of their moderator team isnt gay like on here
What's bad about what I said? Why be hateful to a fellow human being when they didn't do anything bad to u or ur family in anyway.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
What's bad about what I said? Why be hateful to a fellow human being when they didn't do anything bad to u or ur family in anyway.
Nothing i was joking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Jason Voorhees and Charisma
I don’t mind them either tbh @Charisma is a brocel. And ngl if you think about it him being bi is kinda female gaze

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Charisma

View attachment 2943113

View attachment 2943114

View attachment 2943115
as long as it is not their entire personality and dont force us to be like them or call them by their "pronouns" i dont gaf do whatever you want these niggas act like clowns and its a benefit for us tbh

• +1
I don’t mind them either tbh @Charisma is a brocel. And ngl if you think about it him being bi is kinda female gaze
I was thinking of having actual gay sex soon for the first time, will see how it goes and I will post an update if @Jason Voorhees agrees not to ban me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Costcosuperstore, plukee and 5 others
I was thinking of having actual gay sex soon for the first time, will see how it goes and I will post an update if @Jason Voorhees agrees not to ban me
I will ban u.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: reek and Charisma
Btw is that u in ur profile? U said u were a twink lol

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, nigkook and Jason Voorhees
it's me, fags are always gymmaxxed

U don't look black tbh. I would guess latino brazillian or something. Ur hair is unusually straight.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, Charisma and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: plukee, nigkook, Charisma and 1 other person
U don't look black tbh. I would guess latino brazillian or something. Ur hair is unusually straight.
I honestly don't know, both my parents are white but tanned
Greek father, Italian mom

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
I honestly don't know, both my parents are white but tanned
Greek father, Italian mom
U said u were blasian nigga and u look way too dark and ethnic looking for a south euro mix.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Charisma
  • JFL
they are bitter low iq incels what did you expect tbh
Same as this forum, only difference is that this forum has more free speech

• +1
  • +1
Don't allow the gays here

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Charisma
No such thing as gay incels, gay men or women can’t be incels, only straight men
I find 1% of gay men attractive and wouldn't let the 99% hit but that's just me :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: plukee and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 2943113

View attachment 2943114

View attachment 2943115
I don’t care for masculine gays however feminine gays are annoying and don’t even get me started on bisexuals. It’s beyond me how some guys who fuck men can also fuck women while I can’t. Absolutely ridiculous brainwashing and shows the utter state of this clown society, if you fuck both men and women you should die, pick one and just one

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nigkook, Jason Voorhees and Charisma
It's a paraphilia, not a sexual preference, stop normalizing it.

• +1
Fuck no

They all deserve to die and I'm not being edgy.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Charisma and Jason Voorhees