I personally think that dick is the most imporant

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
Think about it, years of femle sexual selection, its only natural that women can tell whether a guy has a big cock or not just by looking at him. Sure, they may not keep him around for long, but they are definately wanna get a taste of that cock, its just a quick fuck for the.

Incels like to overcomplicate things with stuff like genetics and pregnancy but all those are COPES invented by guys who are LACKING in the size department and need something to sleep better at night.

Women can have sex for 3 reasons:
1.either they like a guy's look
2.they like the guy's size
3.both

They are obviously aware of pregnancy and shit thats why CONTRACEPTION was made and thanks to that, women can get orgasms from an uglier dude's MASSIVE dick without having to worry about side effects.

But this forum wants to convince you that you can be an incel rotter/coomer while having a big cock, JFL at this pathetic cope in all honesty. Women can see your bulge and the more experienced they are, thy better they get at telling if its worth riding on or not.

Peronsally, my dick is pretty small around 16cm, so the only thing it can satisfy is my hand. Its even worse considering most girls i have met had massive lay counts so their requirements would obviously be pretty high.

Last edited:
Think about it, years of femle sexual selection, its only natural that women can tell whether a guy has a big cock or not just by looking at him. Sure, they may not keep him around for long, but they are definately wanna get a taste of that cock, its just a quick fuck for the.

Incels like to overcomplicate things with stuff like genetics and pregnancy but all those are COPES invented by guys who are LACKING in the size department and need something to sleep better at night.

Women can have sex for 3 reasons:
1.either they like a guy's look
2.they like the guy's size
3.both

They are obviously aware of pregnancy and shit thats why CONTRACEPTION was made and thanks to that, women can get orgasms from an uglier dude's MASSIVE dick without having to worry about side effects.

But this forum wants to convince you that you can be an incel rotter/coomer while having a big cock, JFL at this pathetic cope in all honesty. Women can see your bulge and the more experienced they are, thy better they get at telling if its worth riding on or not.

Peronsally, my dick is pretty small around 16cm, so the only thing it can satisfy is my hand. Its even worse considering most girls i have met had massive lay counts so their requirements would obviously be pretty high.
nigga my dick is 7.3x6.1 but im a growercel