I pinned tren yesterday for the first time

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
istg this shit is different
I'm disgusted by it but whatever I'm running it for atleast 6 weeks for now.
I pinned 500mg tren a, probably should've lowered the dose tbh

Overnight my skin became a mess, mostly around the sides of my nose. I have been able to control my acne in general on what I'm cruising but for some reason tren just broke me out like crazy. I'm not 100% sure if it's caused by tren but we'll see how it evolves.

I also slept like shit and feel like an abused dog, beginning stages of psychosis type sheet. I struggle with bipolar disorder and have had psychosis when younger so this could go very very wrong JFL.
I guess we'll see.
Also I've been on a few peptides atm which I will make a thread about later on. Mt2, bpc, tb500, snap-8 and epithalon.
Atp my body is just one big injection site, the heroin junkies are probably mirin my dedication tbh.

Expect a megathread on my stack and personal experiences

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jonas2k7, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Mewton and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asia and PsychoDsk
Wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, God-himself and PsychoDsk
I don't think that stuff should cause immediate side effects like that. Are you sure you didn't get some bunk stuff?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, God-himself and PsychoDsk
I don't think that stuff should cause immediate side effects like that. Are you sure you didn't get some bunk stuff?
it could be the injection itself, injecting tren on itself is a risky procedure

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and TechnoBoss
bro got poisoned

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascеnd, Yuki, Schizotypalcel and 4 others
fuck im mirin hard, you injected trenbolone acetate?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I buy all my gear from my previous coach, it shouldn't be bunk. My body could just have had an adverse reaction to the chemicals tbh. I'll see how it progresses this week and if it gets worse I'll just lower the dose or completely stop.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
istg this shit is different
I'm disgusted by it but whatever I'm running it for atleast 6 weeks for now.
I pinned 500mg tren a, probably should've lowered the dose tbh

Overnight my skin became a mess, mostly around the sides of my nose. I have been able to control my acne in general on what I'm cruising but for some reason tren just broke me out like crazy. I'm not 100% sure if it's caused by tren but we'll see how it evolves.

I also slept like shit and feel like an abused dog, beginning stages of psychosis type sheet. I struggle with bipolar disorder and have had psychosis when younger so this could go very very wrong JFL.
I guess we'll see.
Also I've been on a few peptides atm which I will make a thread about later on. Mt2, bpc, tb500, snap-8 and epithalon.
Atp my body is just one big injection site, the heroin junkies are probably mirin my dedication tbh.

Expect a megathread on my stack and personal experiences
U pinned 500mg obv u got shit sides u massively overdosed. Also u will be underwhelmed with the results. Tren is massively overrated since 2012 or so because of social media better off just take a 50mg anadrol a day.

• So Sad
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and asdvek
U pinned 500mg obv u got shit sides u massively overdosed. Also u will be underwhelmed with the results. Tren is massively overrated since 2012 or so because of social media better off just take a 50mg anadrol a day.
yea my current coach said I'm an absolute retard for pinning that much jfl
I was cruising anadrol for +- 2 months, just dropped it for tren

it'll get better and worse, sometimes you will feel good, sometimes bad. and you will cough like crazy it's insane, get ready for that coughing shit

Looking forward to th3 updates bhai, and on the peptides too

• +1
Mirin

• +1
GL ngl its hard

• +1
it'll get better and worse, sometimes you will feel good, sometimes bad. and you will cough like crazy it's insane, get ready for that coughing shit
the coughing only happens when injecting

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
i remember when u took test out of ur cycle and went anavar only when did u become this low inhib

• +1
What do you do with snap-8 do you inject it into your stomach or face?

i remember when u took test out of ur cycle and went anavar only when did u become this low inhib
My plan 6 months ago was to do an only anavar cycle but I went over it with my coach and did test and var for like 12 weeks. After that it went downhill and I went on winstrol and anadrol

• Woah
Reactions: Angutoid
yea my current coach said I'm an absolute retard for pinning that much jfl
I was cruising anadrol for +- 2 months, just dropped it for tren
Have u has blood tests? anadrol for 6 weeks followed by 4 weeks tren destroyed my cholesterol. U need time off and ur prob past the point of ideal physique now anyway.

When I was running all the shit I didn't even realise how musclebound/unattractive to girls i looked because i developed worse body dysmorphia over time using

My plan 6 months ago was to do an only anavar cycle but I went over it with my coach and did test and var for like 12 weeks. After that it went downhill and I went on winstrol and anadrol
what made u hesitate less about using roids?

Last edited:
feel like an abused dog after 1 day nigaa ??

wish I had access to roids...

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Schizotypalcel

And you still want to continue after this?

Wow... Mirin your IQ...

• +1
Mirin, no hairloss whatsoever?

• +1
I honestly feel like dying I’m dead serious, I can sense it
I’m goinf to the zER tomorrow
This shir is not okay

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Idk man I’m not here, I’m having panic attacks non stop and my boey isn’t functioning. I’m scared asf ngl

• +1
Idk man I’m not here, I’m having panic attacks non stop and my boey isn’t functioning. I’m scared asf ngl
Calm down, you having another panic attack, you will be fine, but you gotta stop with ts shit, don't go too far

Calm down, you having another panic attack, you will be fine, but you gotta stop with ts shit, don't go too far
Naw it genuinely doesn’t feeel real bro I’m not kidding, i hate this so much

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: nofap
Are you diagnosed bipolar?

No need for you to have took tren you already have a good body and only can fuck yourself up this way

Halloween Die GIF by Julie Wierd

Did this mf really just die

• So Sad
Reactions: dostoyevski
come back bro please dont die :cry:

Good goy, keep pinning needles in your ass

Images 19 16

Hair loss gyno worse skin
Raised blood pressure, fucks up your htpa massively
Fucks everything really just for a few kg of muscle

Your body will feel amazing :heart:

rest in peace nigger