Deleted member 19905

Platinum
What is my problem?

you piss 3-4 times in the night

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stackz, 5'8manlet, bogii and 2 others
dont drink water before sleeping

or you may not finish your bladder completly maybe skmething like uti or penile problem check it out

I have this problem i pee 2 times max at night at age 16

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
Cancer

• JFL
Reactions: Hipcel
dont drink water before sleeping

or you may not finish your bladder completly maybe skmething like uti or penile problem check it out
how many hours to not drink before sleeping is 1 hour enough

• +1
Reactions: brucel
It's important to drink enough water during the day, however, it can be disruptive if you drink directly before bed. Avoid drinking water or any other fluids at least two hours before sleeping to prevent waking up at night.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 19905
Get checked fo diabetes 🖕

Get checked fo diabetes 🖕
my father has that shit i might have it but those medicines make it worse i know from him

• +1
Reactions: Ynot
It's a sign of sleep apnea. Sleep tech said there's a lot of asymptomatic patients who come into the lab who piss a lot, and that decreases once they're treated.

It's a sign of sleep apnea. Sleep tech said there's a lot of asymptomatic patients who come into the lab who piss a lot, and that decreases once they're treated.
how can i fix it

What ever is good for you, I think 1 hr 30 is the best if you have big troubles. Just dont eat things that are salty

What ever is good for you, I think 1 hr 30 is the best if you have big troubles. Just dont eat things that are salty
i avoid salt that shit makes my face very bloated

coffee is a diuretic if you're drinking that before you sleep

i avoid salt that shit makes my face very bloated
meant salty not to remove it from diet but at night as it will make you thirsty, needing to drink water , and good luck.

meant salty not to remove it from diet but at night as it will make you thirsty, needing to drink water , and good luck.
only my cheese has salt i think it is enough for me

Don’t drink a whole bottle of soda before going to sleep, then it won’t happen again

Don’t drink a whole bottle of soda before going to sleep, then it won’t happen again
makes sense i drink a lot of soda nowadays like 5 bottle a day now i will not drink before sleep

how can i fix it
First you need to go see a doctor to get a sleep study

These people saying don't drink water before bed, if you drink a lot before bed you will wake up and piss once if you're normal lol. not 3-4 times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905
Stage IV of shit genes. Sorry bro but there is only one drug and it is called shotgun implant to the head.

See a doctor. There are some serious conditions that present with pissing a lot at night