I Plan To Approach 100 Girls Before the end of the Year

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Platinum
I read RooshV's game book and he talked about how you need to complete the 100 approach challenge to start getting good at cold approach and lowering inhibitions.

I will update my progress on Looksmax

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, psychomandible and future slavic chad
Don’t. We don’t wanna know how you embarrass yourself and make a laughing stock out of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB and yodasbigonials
>buying a book on how to pick up women :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, SecularIslamist and ThraxxGlo
I read RooshV's game book and he talked about how you need to complete the 100 approach challenge to start getting good at cold approach and lowering inhibitions.

Your self steem is gonna be completely destroyed

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
How else do u expect me to meet women?
I don’t expect you to meet women. If you’re good looking, you attract them automatically. You are not one of those guys as we can clearly see from your post history. You don’t understand, you believe in some cringe red pill pua shit where you believe you have to reach some god level of mental strength in order to get a girlfriend, but that’s not the case. Even if you became the mentally strongest person on earth, you would still be an incel with no pussy, because you don’t make women wet with your genes, they can smell your inferiority no matter how much you try to become some cringe sigma idiot

I don’t expect you to meet women. If you’re good looking, you attract them automatically. You are not one of those guys as we can clearly see from your post history. You don’t understand, you believe in some cringe red pill pua shit where you believe you have to reach some god level of mental strength in order to get a girlfriend, but that’s not the case. Even if you became the mentally strongest person on earth, you would still be an incel with no pussy, because you don’t make women wet with your genes, they can smell your inferiority no matter how much you try to become some cringe sigma idiot

I see ugly guys with hot girls all the time, stop the cap

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
you already did this one

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel and Shahnameh