I pray to the psl gods

Clavicular

Clavicular

Moggerator

Tired of the cope religions, you should pray to the psl gods.

Dear gandy, i pray that i will meet you someday. Lord gandy bless my Saturday night and grant me a precious htb slay.

@Administrator

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: iblamepheno1, datboijj, Shade91 and 16 others
Gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, Suns9999, NoLongerHuman and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, NZb6Air and Clavicular
Pray to Allah instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, mayo mogger, Suns9999 and 3 others
im not following your tik tok account clavicular

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Suns9999, irkkedmulatto and 2 others
My PSL gods:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Suns9999, NZb6Air and 3 others
Decaprio looks horrible when bloated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and aber
Unemployed activities

Stooping to new lows

I bet all the PSL idols are already Hindu gods, worshipped by thousands of pajeet lurkers

You can come out with the pajeet conversion unc, it's okay, we support you 🥹

• +1
Reactions: aber and noonespecial
Dear Gandy, please give me Lefort 3 with obo and custom titanium implants from giant.implants

• Love it
Reactions: noonespecial
started using mantras to say to myself while I sleep
they may work tbh, using the subconscious mind type shit

Jordan has 0 smv he can’t be a psl god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, aber, LimaDummy and 3 others
Dear Gandy, please give me Lefort 3 with obo and custom titanium implants from giant.implants
89aeffd410950a29fe48a2415f45c8488f078d64

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
this shit getting to mumbai mental asylum levels

Tired of the cope religions, you should pray to the psl gods.

Dear gandy, i pray that i will meet you someday. Lord gandy bless my Saturday night and grant me a precious htb slay.

@Administrator

Was expecting some psl autistic song wtf is that shit over for your fyp nigga

I used to live in the same borough as Gandy, my parents met him while walking the dogs lol

meanwhile @Jase is fat unemployed and bloated

Last edited:
if had oprys eye area my quality of life would unironically triple

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Imagine being a man and editing videos of other men with the premise of them being attractive

• +1
Reactions: watah
Imagine being a man and editing videos of other men with the premise of them being attractive
Got a problem with it bro

Its legit not that big of a deal, im tired of niggas saying muh whats the point or sm like muh imagine
Its legit not that srs, either u fw it or dont man

Editing is a way to pass the time and somewhat artistic, or atleast the way i do it

Plus it puts out media of the ideology, same with how sfcels used edits to push out their ideologies or how looksmaxxing initially got popular through edits, its legit a culture bro, u wouldnt get it

Edits are in every online culture and u are blind to the fun it has

Btw the point of the bp is literally to show that women only want gl men, why not edit them, are u retarded bro

Plus theres a diff in edits made by women and made by men, its legit different lol, women edit to fucking fap to it, men edit to mire the beauty, almost like a artist, u dont ask a painter why he paints men beautiful, u dont ask a photographer why he takes pics of beautiful men, why not apply it to edits

Plus u can legit make money off of edits if they get views, most psl god edits reach like 1mill views by a year

Editing is literally a art
Keep coping fgt

• +1
Reactions: Melly
Got a problem with it bro

Its legit not that big of a deal, im tired of niggas saying muh whats the point or sm like muh imagine
Its legit not that srs, either u fw it or dont man

Editing is a way to pass the time and somewhat artistic, or atleast the way i do it

Plus it puts out media of the ideology, same with how sfcels used edits to push out their ideologies or how looksmaxxing initially got popular through edits, its legit a culture bro, u wouldnt get it

Edits are in every online culture and u are blind to the fun it has

Btw the point of the bp is literally to show that women only want gl men, why not edit them, are u retarded bro

Plus theres a diff in edits made by women and made by men, its legit different lol, women edit to fucking fap to it, men edit to mire the beauty, almost like a artist, u dont ask a painter why he paints men beautiful, u dont ask a photographer why he takes pics of beautiful men, why not apply it to edits

Plus u can legit make money off of edits if they get views, most psl god edits reach like 1mill views by a year
Dnr+youre gay

• Ugh..
Reactions: zrr
this is borderline insanity

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Idk if you concidered it, but infras are a good idea if you plan on doing chirurgy looking back at a pic you sent on another thread.

Pray in name of the father the son and the holy spirit

• Ugh..
Reactions: mayo mogger
did gonion pulling work for you ? @Clavicular

take the buddhism pill
Cope buddah was decieved by satan

read this thread

• Ugh..
Reactions: mayo mogger

read this thread

cope

your god is demiurge

if i sacrifice my child for material gains you call it satanism

but when jeptah does it , its called christianity

you can be a degenrate scum but if you a are a beiliver you will have eternal life( which no where to be found in the ot)

buddhism mogs ,

only religion where god doesnt want any worship and doesnt care who you worship ( omnipotence mogging abrahamic religion ) and simply karma and reincarnation WHICH EXPLAINS WHY THERE IS SUFFERING IN THE WORLD.

read this thread

read this thread

Keep coping man the 7 headed snake muchalinda that met with buddha

7 headed dragon(sepent) satan

you can't deny this
Screenshot 2024 10 27 130422