I prayed to god and told him to kill my ex

HighLtn

HighLtn

Ropemaxxing if Im not htn by 2025
Man i just prayed and told god i wpuld be really happy if my ex girl od'd on some drug and i asked him to kill this bitch. A few min after that i almost passed out cause i think i snorted a bit too much

Nigger i want her dead not me WOOOOW i would be so happy if she died i always fantasize abt her death

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: jadasea, Doomer, noodlelover and 5 others
ill do it for u

what method?

• Love it
Reactions: HighLtn
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial and sportsmogger
Spiderman 3 Brock scene

Man i just prayed and told god i wpuld be really happy if my ex girl od'd on some drug and i asked him to kill this bitch. A few min after that i almost passed out cause i think i snorted a bit too much

Nigger i want her dead not me WOOOOW i would be so happy if she died i always fantasize abt her death
cope u want her fat titties to stay fresh and live

This is not what Christianity is for.

This is not what Christianity is for.
Im a bad christ unfortunately. I was a really good, forgiving, sweet guy before i met this bitch, so its not my fault.

• So Sad
Reactions: Poopless One
Im a bad christ unfortunately. I was a really good, forgiving, sweet guy before i met this bitch, so its not my fault.
Hope god can forgive me for all the things i did and for all the things i will do but i dont think so.

• So Sad

all cheaters should be stoned to death,

• Love it
Hope god can forgive me for all the things i did and for all the things i will do but i dont think so.
He can and he will if you ask him. There is no sin that outweighs his infinite mercy.

• Love it
He can and he will if you ask him. There is no sin that outweighs his infinite mercy.
But there is a big difference if u sin without knowing or u sin even though u know its wrong. I will do some bad things in the future and i know its a really bad, big sin. If u already know its wrong but still do it, idk.. i dont think god will forgive me

• So Sad
Man i just prayed and told god i wpuld be really happy if my ex girl od'd on some drug and i asked him to kill this bitch.
Least evil Christian

• JFL
Reactions: jadasea
Yes go suck some lgbtq dick and pray to satan nigger
God has no favourite 2 talking back to someone is something god is disgusted at you are a Christian yet you disrespect another person, praying to God to harm someone is useless christens what the religion said is to forgive others and help the neighbour

I prayed for you