I prefer cuddling over sex

xXx_sHrEK69_xXx

xXx_sHrEK69_xXx

Diamond
All you virgins sit around and think about sex 24/7 and in reality, it's not even that good.

From my experience, cuddling is better than slaying.

tenor.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Limerencel, SayNoToRotting, WhiskeyCocaine and 2 others
When my dad went into my room telling me i should take it easy on the booze with my friends 17

Chico wannabe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
i will be happy as fuck just for cuddling which i cant do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
feminine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
cuddling leads to sex, lol if you want to cuddle after sex. i kick her out the bed or i pack my bags

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
Op hippo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Dicklet.4.3, KrissKross and 1 other person
T levels 404

Yeah cuddling with a girl is great tbh I miss my jb girlfriends so much☹️.FUAAAAAARRKRKRRKKRKRKRKKKRKRKRKRKRKRKRKRKRKRKRKRKRKRKRKRKR FUCK SEX OK I JUST WANT TO CHİLL WİTH A CUTE GİRL

Yo if u guys stay with that mentality u wont have a girl to cuddle or to have sex with. Woman nowadays want the D and if u dont fuck her right or treat her like your stuffed toy just be aware that you're going to get cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Demir
Yo if u guys stay with that mentality u wont have a girl to cuddle or to have sex with. Woman nowadays want the D and if u dont fuck her right or treat her like your stuffed toy just be aware that you're going to get cucked.
You obviously havent been with a young jb If you think she only wants sex

You obviously havent been with a young jb If you think she only wants sex
If we're talking about 14-15 yrs old then yea maybe lol. But how old are you guys

• +1
Reactions: Demir
If we're talking about 14-15 yrs old then yea maybe lol. But how old are you guys
Turned 17 two months ago.The bitches my age want to get fucked but younger...not so much

if i could hold a girls hand i would be happy

latest

Poor IT troll. 1/10

27 minutes ago

I like to do both! But yeah, sex is overrated, it's still enjoyable though!

Very gay and low prenatal t utter subhuman abomination whipped dog on a leash i torture for my own amusement keep crying for me you gay truecel low self esteem awkward beta virgin cuck truecel

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Very gay and low prenatal t utter subhuman abomination whipped dog on a leash i torture for my own amusement keep crying for me you gay truecel low self esteem awkward beta virgin cuck truecel
Me? lol. I'm not even a virgin.

High IQ.
Me too.

Can't relate