i prefer gl women 25+ yo over the rest

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
that's the only true indicator of good genetics. you get fooled by small bones and youth and marry an ugly girl.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, BoneDensity and Deprived
Good luck finding one.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis, BoneDensity, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
25+ is too old, but I would agree with early 20s

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
yes only htb+ women still look good after 25.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, BoneDensity, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
that's the only true indicator of good genetics. you get fooled by small bones and youth and marry an ugly girl.
the problem is you cant tell good genetics , and long term how a women looks will decline. Youth is so powerful it may hide a womens bad aging genetics. Younger womens bones are naturally smaller they have smaller chins and faces. They may look very good when young, but age badly. Alot of men don't factor in the aging of the women long-term.

the problem is you cant tell good genetics , and long term how a women looks will decline. Youth is so powerful it may hide a womens bad aging genetics. Younger womens bones are naturally smaller they have smaller chins and faces. They may look very good when young, but age badly. Alot of men don't factor in the aging of the women long-term.

View attachment 1792685
View attachment 1792688
View attachment 1792686
View attachment 1792690

View attachment 1792692

View attachment 1792693

View attachment 1792691

View attachment 1792698
View attachment 1792699
That's exactly what i meant. 25 yo Is a good checkpoint to determine true good genetics, plus they are fully developed in tits ass and legs at that point

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 15827
Dw you're stucked with ugly dravidians for Life old or young doesn't matter
Na no race for chadpreetlite even if I had curry pheno ( which I don't)

Na no race for chadpreetlite even if I had curry pheno ( which I don't)
No Bro dw you'll do great on european tinder :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: you're the most retarded user here by a mile

No Bro dw you'll do great on european tinder :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: you're the most retarded user here by a mile
Stfu coping oldcel you can't comprehend what I say or even understand basic sentences that I utter. You're stuck in your own world you autist.

Stfu coping oldcel you can't comprehend what I say or even understand basic sentences that I utter. You're stuck in your own world you autist.
Oldcel doesn't matter when you can never compete

Oldcel doesn't matter when you can never compete
I mog you to suicide after I softmax you don't even know what you're talking about

I mog you to suicide after I softmax you don't even know what you're talking about
You're already bleached to death and you're still shitskin, there's not much else to do. You'll get 0 likes in Europe, i'll get light eyes and get chad level results.

You're already bleached to death and you're still shitskin, there's not much else to do. You'll get 0 likes in Europe, i'll get light eyes and get chad level results.
Accusing me of bleaching frauding pics what else coping grandpa:lul::lul: light eyes don't even matter it's all about eye area you have brutal uee failo and even if it did I can get stroma as well xD Maybe I get race taxed in Europe maybe I don't. I'm lightskin for ethnic and have exotic pheno while you have an Arab snake charmer pheno

prime females 19 to 21

Accusing me of bleaching frauding pics what else coping grandpa:lul::lul: light eyes don't even matter it's all about eye area you have brutal uee failo and even if it did I can get stroma as well xD Maybe I get race taxed in Europe maybe I don't. I'm lightskin for ethnic and have exotic pheno while you have an Arab snake charmer pheno
Coping t50 worm Eye color Is 50% of your looks that's why chads like onnysk are chads. You Bleach your skin with the products you use, go try your pics(non morphed ones idiot) on bluestacks in Europe and see how It goes. Don't start with phone idiot, we have same selfie cam

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Coping t50 worm Eye color Is 50% of your looks that's why chads like onnysk are chads. You Bleach your skin with the products you use, go try your pics(non morphed ones idiot) on bluestacks in Europe and see how It goes. Don't start with phone idiot, we have same selfie cam
I don't bleach I'm literally tanned rn but whatever I don't converse with mentalcels. I have t 30 . You're lean and if you use my redmi note 8 that explains your horseface

I don't bleach I'm literally tanned rn but whatever I don't converse with mentalcels. I have t 30 . You're lean and if you use my redmi note 8 that explains your horseface
It's called Lens distortion low iq shudra, i'm still 2 PSL higher on that selfie cam dw. Mind your business and don't come to my threads for intelligent european people

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 15827
It's called Lens distortion low iq shudra, i'm still 2 PSL higher on that selfie cam dw. Mind your business and don't come to my threads for intelligent european people
I iq mog u to suicide and psl mog you to suicide after softmax and iphone

I iq mog u to suicide and psl mog you to suicide after softmax and iphone
Lol can't wait till you spend all your Life savings only to get still poor results instead of accepting reality

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Lol can't wait till you spend all your Life savings only to get still poor results instead of accepting reality
Silence. Your screeching has gone far too long

compare slena gomez vs taylor swift its not even close. They started out at smilar smv but selena gomez just turned 30 and already looks like someones auntie abulita.

Age 30 selena vs age 32 taylor. Taylor is still dating handsome men in the industry and can turn dicks into steel pipes, while selena is struggling to get decent men to date her. The sexual market place it doesnt care about your feelings, and sadly if your not physically attractive the men are not gonna want to fuck you, even worse if you let yourself go so badly. Rich men don't care about a womens money he has hes own, he cares if your hot even better young and hot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL