I prefer to watch UK shows instead of American ones!!!

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
because on average british people are uglier, have worse teeth and so they dont make me feel as bad as watching american shows with giga chads and giga stacies in them.

But British shows are boring bro

british shows feature actors that the average british man sees himself as: fat, short, balding, ugly and lazy
american shows feature actors that the average american man sees himself as: muscular, tall, handsome and hardworking

PS: watch blackadder, it's funny as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
british shows feature actors that the average british man sees himself as: fat, short, balding, ugly and lazy
american shows feature actors that the average american man sees himself as: muscular, tall, handsome and hardworking

i like brits if true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTGymcel and UnderCovrN0rmie
But British shows are boring bro
there are some good ones like bodyguard and top boy

So brits are more self reflecting because most americans are fatter and uglier then brits.
A show which features rowan atkinson is a must.

Last edited:
So brits are more self reflecting because most americans are fatter and uglier then brits.
A show which features rowan atkinson is a must.
basically hahaha

rowan atkinson has been in quite a lot of stuff, there's blackadder, mr bean, thin blue line and johnny english, probably more but i can't think of any off the top of my head

basically hahaha

rowan atkinson has been in quite a lot of stuff, there's blackadder, mr bean, thin blue line and johnny english, probably more but i can't think of any off the top of my head
ok thanks.
People often times told me that I look like mr bean so I knew it was over for me haha.

• JFL
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
ok thanks.
People often times told me that I look like mr bean so I knew it was over for me haha.
well, he did have a girlfriend hahahaha

hoping for a better tomorrow

Hearing a British accent triples the risk of developing cancer

• +1
Reactions: Highrise