I probably wouldn't use the word nigger or faggot in real-life.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Start a conversation to talk to me.
Because I am ugly and have incel aura.

@Vermilioncore do you feel the same way when you call others a shitskin? Do you know about the consequences?

Same with you @Gaygymmaxx ...

Imagine if there was a group of black guys and I say to my friends "look at those niggers, lol". They would 5 on 1 toss my skinny dysgenic Indian-Chinese body around like a piece of shit wouldn't they?

This is my last day of insulting people and using slurs here. Only exception is for when I call @SubhumanForever's mother a smelly chad toilet :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Darkeningstar, isis_Bleach and 3 others
Legit thread

• +1
Reactions: h111
These bbc infected American whores would slap me and get their cuckold boyfriends to beat my ass so they could virtue signal and get BBC from the Tyrone I was refering to later

@Vermilioncore type shit tbh

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, Vermilioncore and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
nigger lover

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Not in front of certain people anyway

• So Sad
man bring BrahminBoss BACK rn

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Water. retarded if u use slurs irl especially if in uni or in a good job

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Because I am ugly and have incel aura.

@Vermilioncore do you feel the same way when you call others a shitskin? Do you know about the consequences?

Same with you @Gaygymmaxx ...

Imagine if there was a group of black guys and I say to my friends "look at those niggers, lol". They would 5 on 1 toss my skinny dysgenic Indian-Chinese body around like a piece of shit wouldn't they?

This is my last day of insulting people and using slurs here. Only exception is for when I call @SubhumanForever's mother a smelly chad toilet :hnghn:
i say niggwr all the time around my friends. my friend even said are niggers not people cuz theyre black or are blaxks not people cuz theyre niggers?

• JFL
I use (rarely) nigger irl but not here

• So Sad
Well one time I said it when I was taking to my girl and she also said it. I was like “haha look at that short worthless dirty skinned Indian fuck trying to look cool. I oughta run him over with my car and smash that fucking shitskin to smithereens.” And she laughed and went “yeah kill that shitskkm”

• JFL
I say those words around people who know me

Water. retarded if u use slurs irl especially if in uni or in a good job
My friends call this black guy a nigger all the time

But that's because I'm in Asia so blacks are outnumbered and tame

I never use slurs when I speak though, I've been brought up too well

i say niggwr all the time around my friends. my friend even said are niggers not people cuz theyre black or are blaxks not people cuz theyre niggers?
fakecel friend haver

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and isis_Bleach
i would not be racist to black people because i dont have a problem with them but i have called lgbt people faggots before

• So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Vermilioncore
back in my day we said faggot all the time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
i mean this was back when i was a human being, before my brain was turned to mush by brain apoxia.
yeah but I never had a friend even back in the trailer days. I ran from Sara after the incident

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
yeah but I never had a friend even back in the trailer days. I ran from Sara after the incident
sorry to hear bud:whatfeels:but it wasnat a normal friend, its a dude who asks you are niggers niggers cuz theyre black or niggers cuz theyre not white? type questions. funny as shit but im still non nt lol

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
My friends call this black guy a nigger all the time

But that's because I'm in Asia so blacks are outnumbered and tame

I never use slurs when I speak though, I've been brought up too well
Mirin how low inhib your friend is. Reminds me one time this white kid called this one black girl a nigger and seeing a vid of him get tossed in the men’s bathroom by some younger black kids like a week later

idek why it happened but i was 90% sure it had something to do with him saying the hard R. Lesson: death sentence if ur outwardly racist against blacks in urban America especially in liberal states

• JFL
sorry to hear bud:whatfeels:but it wasnat a normal friend, its a dude who asks you are niggers niggers cuz theyre black or niggers cuz theyre not white? type questions. funny as shit but im still non nt lol
Yeah one time at barnes n noble this weird white dude with tattoos asked me “do we think the sky is blue or do we know the sky is blue?”
I said “we know” and he said “no. We think” and rode off on his bike. He said one time he got hit by a car and went to heaven and hung out

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.