I promised her to send a picture of my face in October. How can I give her a good first impression?

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Promised that I would send her a picture of my face in October. I am losing more fat, growing my hair out, maximizing the beauty of my skin, and doing everything within my reach to have longer and thicker eyelashes and eyebrows. My upper lips are smaller than my lower ones, though. And I have some tiny dark spots on my face.

Any tips on how I can impress this girl? Maybe someone here did that and could advice me properly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and deadstock
Don't take a picture too close to your face.

Manipulate light and make-up to hide what you don't want to be seen, or emphasize what you want to draw attention to. Also, make a normal face and smile so you can manipulate the exposure level of each lip. Don't make a weird look like the kids on this website, thinking that by doing so, they'll look like Chico, because you look cringey and autistic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ttlurker, Darkeningstar and Madridista
Just angle fraud and take pic from 45 degree angle.

Theres some first impression theory i cant remember name of but basically just make sure u r attractive as first impression and then even if u r slightly uglier in different pics or in person, you'll still have a halo from the attractive pic she remembers u sending. Whereas if u send ugly pic first and then good pic, she will still think of u as ugly.

Source: made up but true

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Madridista
Also, take the photo a few hours after showering, when your hair seems to have the most density.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and Darkeningstar
So you haven't met her IRL?

Is that because you two live in different countries

If so continue softmaxxing and when its time to send a photo to her just fruad

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Promised that I would send her a picture of my face in October. I am losing more fat, growing my hair out, maximizing the beauty of my skin, and doing everything within my reach to have longer and thicker eyelashes and eyebrows. My upper lips are smaller than my lower ones, though. And I have some tiny dark spots on my face.

Any tips on how I can impress this girl? Maybe someone here did that and could advice me properly.

To get rid of dark spots just wash your face but if it’s very severe use tretinoin cream. Anyways it’s might seem tuff. But just don’t be a pussy. Anways, I hope this isn’t a LTB girl. If so…..It’s over. Sadly.

• +1
So you haven't met her IRL?

Is that because you two live in different countries

If so continue softmaxxing and when its time to send a photo to her just fruad
But frauding and being too autistic with looksmaxxing is actually a looksmin cus at the end of the day its all about appeal

Last edited:
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back