I pussied out and didn't approach today

D

Deleted member 18924

Iron
There was this girl I was talking to in class about a month ago, we had a great conversation imo. We joked around and talked, and she laughed so she was definitely engaging with me. After class, we left and I never saw her again until today.

Today, I saw her in the unviersity dining hall. I was thinking about walking up and asking her if I could sit with her and eat together. Would that have been weird? Did I make a mistake by not approaching today? I feel like an idiot. She was sitting alone too...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, metagross and CyprusGD
no. if she was interested she wouldnt have stopped

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: metagross, andy9432, pneumocystosis and 3 others
1000 years ago men would go to war and have a concubine of enslaved women from their numerous battles. today you cant even approach a girl whom you had a previous conversation with because of anxiety. YOU ARE GAY

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 22126, SkullDynamics and 13 others
increase your testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 2268
1000 years ago men would go to war and have a concubine of enslaved women from their numerous battles. today you cant even approach a girl who you had a previous conversation with because of anxiety. YOU ARE GAY
This.

Ukranian men are now realizing the blackpill as they get conscripted to fight to death and they can't even leave the country to jewlensky forcing all men 18-60 to stay. Those with money though can leave, but the guards want 5-10K bribes, and some cases even 20K. Keep in mind in ukraine the purchasing power is like 1/4 of america , so in america that would be minimum 20-80K. Imagine having to give that much in savings which the average person would very likely not have. Truly fucked.

I bet their regretting not doing a lot in their life as they head to the battlefields.

if you think of it like this then it would likely motivate you to approach, as with the geo-political situation you and I too might be forced to fight in the coming war, and even if we dodge the draft we would have low quality life as we would be forced to be in bunkers as in russia, those on the conscription list as their reserve army personnel are literally getting jailed and sent to the frontlines to fight for coding the draft.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CyprusGD and tallnegga
1000 years ago men would go to war and have a concubine of enslaved women from their numerous battles. today you cant even approach a girl whom you had a previous conversation with because of anxiety. YOU ARE GAY
Test

:feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and thereallegend
This.

Ukranian men are now realizing the blackpill as they get conscripted to fight to death and they can't even leave the country to jewlensky forcing all men 18-60 to stay. Those with money though can leave, but the guards want 5-10K bribes, and some cases even 20K. Keep in mind in ukraine the purchasing power is like 1/4 of america , so in america that would be minimum 20-80K. Imagine having to give that much in savings which the average person would very likely not have. Truly fucked.

I bet their regretting not doing a lot in their life as they head to the battlefields.

if you think of it like this then it would likely motivate you to approach, as with the geo-political situation you and I too might be forced to fight in the coming war, and even if we dodge the draft we would have low quality life as we would be forced to be in bunkers as in russia, those on the conscription list as their reserve army personnel are literally getting jailed and sent to the frontlines to fight.
I dont see why you laughed at my comment when its blackpill 101

no. if she was interested she wouldnt have stopped
Always approach. Better to be brutally rejected than be a pussy full of regret

This.

if you think of it like this then it would likely motivate you to approach, as with the geo-political situation you and I too might be forced to fight in the coming war, and even if we dodge the draft we would have low quality life as we would be forced to be in bunkers as in russia, those on the conscription list as their reserve army personnel are literally getting jailed and sent to the frontlines to fight for coding the draft.
That’s a retarded cope

There are many Ukrainian male refugees where I live

That’s a retarded cope

There are many Ukrainian male refugees where I live
they had to pay a bribe tho, only rich ones were fine, broke Ukrainian boys got fucked ( unless they left early or somehow found some cheap guard to bribe ) .

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Maybe you have low self esteem. You said you felt like that was weird, what’s wrong with sitting next to a girl you already ‘know’? Are you used to girls being creeped out by you? Because I still am, jfl

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
You think mental illness wasn't a thing thousands of years ago? Lol. If society was in favour of men and had no laws for crime like it did during the time you're talking about, I'm sure most men wouldn't be afraid to sexually harass women too.

Even today, it's not uncommon to hear about men raping the local women when they're sent to invade a neighbouring country (Russia invading Ukraine, for example) when the same men would've had to think twice before approaching the same women in their own countries in a normal social setting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and ALP
how did this thread go from approaching a girl to ukrainian men fleeing their country???

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
you should have approached.
now some low inhib htn will probably approach instead and they will kiss and fall in love while you're watching from the sideline.
step up. fight for what you want. nothing will be given to you. if you want that girl, get her. it's straightforward.
remember that above average looking girls can get any guy they want, so make sure that guy is you and not some low T 140lbs prettyboy with curtain hair.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 18924 and 1 other person
you should have approached.
now some low inhib htn will probably approach instead and they will kiss and fall in love while you're watching from the sideline.
step up. fight for what you want. nothing will be given to you. if you want that girl, get her. it's straightforward.
remember that above average looking girls can get any guy they want, so make sure that guy is you and not some low T 140lbs prettyboy with curtain hair.
How to become low inhibit. Help out a bro please

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
How to become low inhibit. Help out a bro please
idk bro to be honest.
the only time im low inhib is when I've been drinking alcohol...
As most guide's and experts recommend, get used to putting yourself in uncomfortable situations... Go ask strangers questions, approach (ugly) foids, etc. Make it harder everytime... Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, metagross and Deleted member 18840
There was this girl I was talking to in class about a month ago, we had a great conversation imo. We joked around and talked, and she laughed so she was definitely engaging with me. After class, we left and I never saw her again until today.

Today, I saw her in the unviersity dining hall. I was thinking about walking up and asking her if I could sit with her and eat together. Would that have been weird? Did I make a mistake by not approaching today? I feel like an idiot. She was sitting alone too...
its alright man, ive had that exact feeling, we learn from our mistakes tho

//