I put a fat landwhale foid into Tinder

Deleted member 4438

Deleted member 4438

I will be with you from dusk till dawn.
Hey guys,

I was on Facebook a few days ago and a old female classmate made a comment about tinder on a article.

I was like :"dude like if you fat fag get any matches on tinder you fat shit."

So I tested. I went on instagram and took her pictures and made a tinder profile.

And I swear to God after around 10 minutes I had already like 10 matches. The Tinder gold bottom above right on the screen said that I had over 100 likes in about 30 minutes.

The next day after my second full swipe I had around 50 matches.

Dude like can you imagine 50 males competing for a 3/10 fat landwhale foid. Her face is maybe a 5 at best and she is like 90 kilo on 1,60 or even more weight.

I was shocked. I insulted one guy and said "with your looks getting one night stands will be hard" and he insulted me back "for you getting a partner or one too you fat cow, go and lose weight" he said. But he still matched here.

Crazy world.
I even got many super likes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 1707, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Can you pm me the pictures of this landwhale please? Thanks. :)

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
It's something I also learned over time.

Women, have a very high value when it comes to random/uncommited sex, compared to men.
An 70 year old woman, or landwale, etc.. They can more easily get random no strings attached sex then a decent normie looking young man. It's brutal. There exists basically almost no wall for women, when it comes to random uncommited sex.

That's why it's dso difficult for men, on the random/uncommited sex "market". And that's why women can sell sex for good money, and men can't get money when they try to sell sex.

Classic experiments, on this subject matter:
pig nose woman (bodybuildingforum) https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168948903&page=1
or this 80 year old woman whom has alot of one night stands:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
not surprising. Facade got 99+ likes in a few hours by just having the profile set female with a pic of dirt.

life is easy for women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4410, Imjustthatguy, onnysk and 1 other person
:feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
crazy shit man

Juggernaut theory

Hey guys,

I was on Facebook a few days ago and a old female classmate made a comment about tinder on a article.

I was like :"dude like if you fat fag get any matches on tinder you fat shit."

So I tested. I went on instagram and took her pictures and made a tinder profile.

And I swear to God after around 10 minutes I had already like 10 matches. The Tinder gold bottom above right on the screen said that I had over 100 likes in about 30 minutes.

The next day after my second full swipe I had around 50 matches.

Dude like can you imagine 50 males competing for a 3/10 fat landwhale foid. Her face is maybe a 5 at best and she is like 90 kilo on 1,60 or even more weight.

I was shocked. I insulted one guy and said "with your looks getting one night stands will be hard" and he insulted me back "for you getting a partner or one too you fat cow, go and lose weight" he said. But he still matched here.

Crazy world.
I even got many super likes.
Its because big chunk of men swipe everything right without looking you retarded mong