I put ghee on my hair but it leaves a horrible smell

They_are_all_whores

They_are_all_whores

Gold
So I started using ghee cuz it makes my hair looks less damaged but it leaves an ass smeel it is so bad my mother confronts me and gags abt how i Smell like someone throwed up

Anyone help I don't wanna use jew products but water doesn't het rid of the smell,and my mum just autisticly grabs my head and smells it

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
You dont wanna use jew products so you put a butter alternative on your hair. nice one bro

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and They_are_all_whores
You dont wanna use jew products so you put a butter alternative on your hair. nice one bro
Butter leaves the same smell

And chink produced products with Jew formulas fuck my hair

Help asp she is gonna smell my hair and force me to wash it

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Try using beef tallow

• +1
Reactions: uksucks and They_are_all_whores
Butter leaves the same smell

And chink produced products with Jew formulas fuck my hair

Help asp she is gonna smell my hair and force me to wash it
Try moogoo it should help your hair keeps it original texture

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
Don’t put anything in your hair

Why do Indians put ghee in everything ?

You put in your hair, ghee in the toilet after you take a shit, ghee in your tea/coffee, and in almost all your food.

What’s so so special about ghee ? Does god bless you more when you use ghee in everything ?

When taking a bath, why do you use ghee instead of a shower gel ? Why not use a shampoo instead of ghee to wash your hair??

• JFL
Reactions: PeakIncels
Why do Indians put ghee in everything ?

You put in your hair, ghee in the toilet after you take a shit, ghee in your tea/coffee, and in almost all your food.

What’s so so special about ghee ? Does god bless you more when you use ghee in everything ?

When taking a bath, why do you use ghee instead of a shower gel ? Why not use a shampoo instead of ghee to wash your hair??
I am Egyptian nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back