I quit coming to /fit/

FacialStructure404

FacialStructure404

👑 Guinness Perma-Jutting World Record Holder 👑
after I realized 90% of the threads are blatant doomer narratives to no end.
I was here a lot over the past three years and the doomer community was a major factor in my decision to not come here anymore. Bloomers did it to an extent as well but the DOOMTARDS are even worse.
Someone could give a long drawn out and factually accurate explanation of what would have to happen for society to get even get slightly blackpilled and why it was fraudulent. The post would get a dozen responses of
>IT'S OVER
>why even live
>nobody tell him
>keep coping faggot
>the end is nigh
>100% eoy everybody dies inside
Or some equally long doompost explaining numerology, using bible scripture and random posts here explaining how by the end of the year society we'll be utterly blackpilled beyond saving.
Here we are.
After seeing the nothingburger today I came here just to watch the seething and suicide letters. It’s beyond EOY, society didn't collapse (fortunately), no more use cases and all the dirty laundry is out in the air now.
It’s not the Electric Bogaloo, it will not be the End Times apocalypse, the West has not fallen. The world will not become blackpilled beyond belief (as was obsessed over for months/years) it will be going on as usual with no major happenings or events.
I will enjoy watching doomtards burn every step along the way.
Why?
Because you fucking idiots deserve it all.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I thought u were coming to fit as u were cumming to fit HGA<HAHAHAWHAAAHHAH LWOL9OLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLO HAAHAHAH

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang and FacialStructure404
Wow, you realized a board that's been dead for a decade has shit advice. :mindblown:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Clark69
tldr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back