I re-measured my penis (flaccid version)

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
Yesterday, I bought a measuring tape for research purposes. Decided to re-measure just now (that's what it was for anyway).
  • Length
    • 4.0 inches NBP
    • 5.0 inches BP

• Girth
    • The tip is 4.9375 inches around (or 4.9 inches)
    • Below the tip is 4.5 inches around
    • Thickest part is 4.875 inches (or 4.9 inches)
    • The base is 4.5 inches around*
* This measurement may not be accurate due to the pubic hair and I wanted to get the number at the absolute base of my penis. I need to do some manscaping but I'll wait until July to re-measure this part. It isn't that big a deal (no pun intended).

When asked what my flaccid size is, I will just claim 4 x 4.5. I'll post the erect version tomorrow. Measuring tonight.

EDIT: Corrected the tip measurement.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, 5'7 zoomer, i_love_roosters and 5 others
pic?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher, asdvek, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
It isn't that big a deal (no pun intended).
Ugh. I can't stand it when people insist on clarifying that their pun wasn't intentional—it just proves they planned it. Honestly, screw you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, halloweed, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Mirin mushroom tip

Ugh. I can't stand it when people insist on clarifying that their pun wasn't intentional—it just proves they planned it. Honestly, screw you.
I always write and say things that coincidentally or unintentionally end up having multiple interpretations. It adds a spice to the speech that makes it more interesting and engaging for the reader.

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
No pic = larp :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and Mr_Bombo_mogs
I always write and say things that coincidentally or unintentionally end up having multiple interpretations. It adds a spice to the speech that makes it more interesting and engaging for the reader.
Ugh, give me a break. You act like your words just magically end up with multiple meanings on their own. It’s not some accidental spice, it’s you trying too hard to seem clever. Honestly, it just comes off as forced and contrived. If you really want to make your speech engaging, try being genuine instead of pretending these layers just happen by coincidence.

Ugh, give me a break. You act like your words just magically end up with multiple meanings on their own. It’s not some accidental spice, it’s you trying too hard to seem clever. Honestly, it just comes off as forced and contrived. If you really want to make your speech engaging, try being genuine instead of pretending these layers just happen by coincidence.
No, it's true, I'm not even kidding. I'm a pathological punster. It just happens that terms and phrases follow the same theme, work literally as well as figuratively or remind you of something completely different. Idk why it happens. Maybe it's the result of listening to too much rap music in my youth.

I didn't plan it, I clarified it. :)

Erect version coming soon. :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dicklet3incher and asdvek
retarded indiand things

Bro..?

Erect version coming soon. :feelsbadman:
Cant wait :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Michael Myers