i reached the goodlooking tier of men.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

Venting King
Nate Jacobs Diary Entry 495

As some of you may know, i am .orgs most insecure,bipolar and psyocotic greycel. One day i feel like a slayer the next i fantasize blowiing the right side of my face off with a shotgun or bashing the fck out of my face with a hammer. But the past 4 days of school ive been called goodlooking by my chad friend ive known since kindergarten and was called goodlooking by a freshman on the first day who asked me "how do i get like you bro". I was like what? I heightmogged this lil 5'8 kid but he was chill and i helped him find his next class aswell. Today one of my friends also said after we were talking about how he got 2 bodies over the summer "yeah but now your a max prestige prettyboy" and i said i that i wasnt there yet and he said "how are you not?" Asian foid hit on me in math, stacylite that called me cute over the summer keeps looking at me in the halls and i continue to ignore her and this thicc as sophmore was staring at my d1ck print while i was wearing grey pants. Stacylite who curved me freshman year is now back in my life aswell after she fucking descended hard even the oneitis halo cant save her. But i still wanna fuck just to prove it to myself.
best of jacob elordi on Twitter | Actors, Jacobs, Kissing booth

How it happened, How i did it.
I have been cold approached by girls many times over the past few months and the signs are there. After a year of softmaxxing i think ive offically reached the irl standard of gl, maybe not .org quite yet tho. Keep grinding, dont ever give up, anything is possible just take that first step.I made a thread on what i have done to looksmaxx aswell. If you need to contact me as i said i dont wanna be here past greycel so imma be out here soon, my discord is natejacob no s.
I fan di Euphoria hanno una teoria su chi ami davvero Nate e attenzione, ci  sono degli spoiler

Attachments

• 1693531805849.jpeg
    1693531805849.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, saiya_online and OGJBSLAYER
Extreme negative canthal tilt and it still wasn't over for him.

Congrats g, happy u ascended