I read people's facial expressions exceptionally well

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
I know always what someone thinks about me, while we talk. I thought everyone was the same, but when we started to go out clubbing with pals, we used to pick some girls, and my friends didn't seem to understand, when a girl wasn't interested at all, while I could read their face like a open book and tell they weren't going to be interested even before they said no. Then again if a girl is interested in me, I have no doubts, I know full well she's thinking about my cawk. Miring my autism?

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
That's called social skills.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
Oh my god that's so quirky and edgy. You're even more quirkier and edgier and unique than @ArvidGustavsson @Proex @Chad1212 @larsanova69 and @Amnesia

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69, BigBiceps and Lars
Oh my god that's so quirky and edgy. You're even more quirkier and edgier and unique than @ArvidGustavsson @Proex @Chad1212 @larsanova69 and @Amnesia
Thank you, I thought so too.

Were you an outcast growing up and only observed people? I noticed the same, some people legit cant read the room at all

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Were you an outcast growing up and only observed people? I noticed the same, some people legit cant read the room at all
Not really a outcast, but I hung out with a smaller group in High School, I didn't enjoy the socialization in large groups as much, as you can't get a personal touch to the interaction.
I do observe other people a lot tho, I'm curious. Maybe this all has to do something with INTP personality?

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
Same tbh. Makes manipulation super easy irl if it's paired with low inhibition
Think I scored INTP or ENTP on that test or smth

• +1
At least in my case, the girls who are interested in me make it really obvious. Smiling, constant eye contact, nervousness, etc.

hey bro

• +1
At least in my case, the girls who are interested in me make it really obvious. Smiling, constant eye contact, nervousness, etc.
I can tell almost as soon as we've met if they're starting to get interested, or if my attempts will surely be in vain. I know when I need to start hammering the iron, and when to leave.

Not really a outcast, but I hung out with a smaller group in High School, I didn't enjoy the socialization in large groups as much, as you can't get a personal touch to the interaction.
I do observe other people a lot tho, I'm curious. Maybe this all has to do something with INTP personality?
How old are you?